Chapter 33: Pups

EXPLICIT STUFF: CUSSING

(9 weeks later... Now in final quarter of high school.)
Everest is all alone in her room, today is her estimated due date and she is real nervous. Let's see how it goes.
--------------

Everest pov

I'm glad i moved into the apartment buildings a couple days ago. Well it's been a while and i feel like the puppies are coming soon... I was alone in my apartment, wondering why Rocky did that stuff a couple months ago. I looked out the window from my bed and i saw the bay.

"I wonder how my pups will grow up to be." I said with worry, how will my pups be like without Rocky? Will they grow up well without a father? I sighed and i got my pup pad. "I think i should call Skye over, maybe Gaby." I said to myself as i unlocked my phone, also seeing my lock screen. The wallpaper was of me and Rocky, and i never thought of taking it off.

I've really grow closer to Gaby the past 9 weeks, i think she has a crush on Rocky though. But other than that, we make pretty good friends and she's really nice too. "So... Skye or Gaby..." I said to myself as i looked at both of their contacts. Skye is really good at listening and has ok ideas. Gaby is ok at listening but she has really great ideas, plus, she knows Rocky more than Skye does.

So i dialed Gaby's number. I realized i accidentally dialed Rocky on accident. "Oh shit." I said as i tried to hang up, but, he picked up. "Hello?" He said. I ended the call and felt so weird that i dialed his number instead... So i went to Gaby's contact and called her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Gaby, may i ask where you are?"

"I'm at Rocky's place, why?"

"Because i need to talk to you..."

"So... You need me to come over?"

"If you can."

"Alright, i'll be there in 2-5 minutes."

"K."

I hung up and sighed, i felt so fat with the pups... I feel dirty actually, i'm a freshpup and i'm already pregnant. Man how disappointed my dad would be right now if he knew about this...

Rocky pov

I got a call from Everest and Gaby just left to somewhere. For the first time ever, she didn't tell me where she was going. I don't know why, i really do have a bad feeling about this. Then there was a knock on the door. I got down from the couch and i paused Family Guy. I went to the door and, out the window, i peeped to see who it was.

It was the gang, expect Everest and Gaby what's up with that? I also saw Skye with a pup i've never seen before. I went to the door and i opened it all for the pups. "Welcome, pups." I said as i held the door open for everyone. "Thanks for having us, Rocky." Kevin said as they took a seat on the couch.

"No problem, anytime my friends." I said as i looked at the new Cockapoo pup. "Oh, Rocky, i didn't introduce to you my little sister." Skye said as she rested her head on Chase. "Oh, and who is she?" I asked as i sat down next to Zuma. "Her name is Cream, but just call her Cindy." Skye said as Cindy nodded.

Cindy looked like Skye, but only she has brown eyes and darker fur also shorter too. "Well, Rocky, when is Everest's due date?" Spots asked. I shrugged, I did manage to become great friends with all the new pups that came to visit us all. "Everest never wants to talk to me, even if i do start the conversation." I said with a frown.

"Wow, she's still mad at you for all that stuff that happened?" Zuma asked as he put a paw on a back. "She does, and i explained to her as to why also! My dad is dead now too, i cracked his head when i stood up to him." I replied, feeling like a total ass towards my friends. "Well, looks like his own experiment went defective on him." Spots said.

"Yeah, but it's for the better, right Rocky?" Alan added, I nodded in response. "But, Rocky, do you know how he even injected that drug on to your body?" Chase asked. I shrugged and gave a :/ face. "Can you remove it at least?" Alan asked as Chase and Skye kissed randomly. "I don't know about that but i've never thought about it either. I wonder why i have murderous behavior while i'm at it too, weird right." I said.

"Wait, what are you all talking about?" Cindy asked. I just realized, Cindy doesn't even know what we're talking about. "Can i summarize it, Rocky?" Spots asked. I nodded at him and he went towards the middle of all of us, like if he was about to do an oral report.

"So it went a little like this." Spots stated as Cindy payed attention, possibly attracted towards Spots as well. "So when Rocky was a little puppy he was abused a lot by his father, and he escaped his evil grasp thanks to an accident. So then years later him and these 6 were taken off of a team named the Paw Patrol but that's another story. So up to now, his father somehow found Rocky and he gave him a shot then he became all like hulk and shit and kicked some pup's ass. They were weak as fuck compare to Rocky so they got their asses beat *cough cough* Marshall."

"Hey!" Marshall shouted as we all laughed, Spots was really the jokester. "So Rocky contacted an old friend, Gaby, and they meet up at her house. Gaby was his childhood friend and possibly lovers back then too." Spots continued. I don't know why but i sort of blushed and said. "That's not true, shut up, Spots."

"Whatever. Anyways, When they went to his house his dad came and then they had a huge ass fight. Rocky was losing at first but then he won and he managed to kill his dad too." Spots finished. I looked at Cindy and all i saw was affection, i know that look, she was gazing to Spots's eyes. "Ahem, Cindy?" Skye said as she got off of Chase's shoulder. "Huh? Oh can you explain it all again, please?" Cindy responded nervously.

We groaned and Spots said. "I give up, Rocky, go ahead and tell her this time." I rolled my eyes and i faced Cindy. "So... As Spots was trying to say."

Gaby pov

(I skipped the birth part because i tried but i felt uncomfortable with it sorry.)

"So what are you going to name your pups, Everest?" I asked as Everest happily looked at the 3 new born pups. "This one i'll name Molly, that one Shadow... And this one..." Everest said, stopping on the other boy pup. "Rocky Jr.? I mean, he does like an awful lot like Rocky." I suggested. Everest appeared sadder now, she looked up and faked a smile.

"Ok... Rocky Jr..." She said as she licked the grey pup. "Should we tell the other pups?" I asked her. She shook her head and said. "No, not now." I nodded and i looked at the little puppies, man were they cute... "Now it's my turn." I whispered to myself. "What?" Everest softly asked. I blushed and said. "Nothing!... Just talking to myself, ya know." Everest laughed and said. "You're a real weirdo." I laughed and said.

"Yeah, i know."