Chapter 17

"Aaahhhhh!!!!"

"Get away!!! Stop looking!!! Someone help!!!"

Hinata panicked as his wings flapped around trying to shield his body.

Oikawa's face was flushed as he crept closer with a hunger in his eyes.

"Room is soundproof little birdie, or should I say... angel?"

He pulled his body closer and Hinata froze.

"Stop... Please..."

"hey can you hear me?"

"Huh?" Hinata looked around and elt his phone in his pocket, the voice was coming from there.

I don't care who anymore.

"HELP!!!! I'M IN THE RED DISTRICT BROTHEL AND OIKA-"

"hush..." Oikawa covered his mouth with one of his large hands as the other one grabbed his waist.

"It's not very nice to yell like that angel. I got my hands on a rare gem like you. I'm sure everyone would want to be close..."

*BAM!*

"Kageyama!" Hinata cried out as he saw the demon tosss the door aside.

He had completely gotten rid of his human form as he bared his fangs with anger directed at Oikawa. He didn't even notice the wings as he growled.

The whole room tremored and the heavy atmosphere could be felt all over the red light district, the busy rich area becoming deadly silent.

Oikawa gulped as he realized how serious he was and with his position, Kageyama could easily beat him.

I got cocky after I beat him once...I guess he wasn't serious then...

Kageyama took a glance at Hinata before taking off his shirt and throwing it at the exposed angel. Hinata folded his wings in and puts it on, completely erasing the fact he was an angel.

Kageyama growled again as he focused on Oikawa.

"What did you do?"

This wisp let out a smug smile as he shrugged. "Not enough."

"How dare you touch him."

"He's not yours."

"Yes he is!"

"Who decided that?"

"I did."

"No, you don't get to do that little Tobio."

Kageyama growled at the name before lifting his nose to the air.

"I like him so yes I do!"

He said it so matter of fact that Oikawa didn't know how to react and Hinata blushed like no tomorrow.

"W-W-What?!?!?"

Hinata's reaction made Oikawa even more confused as he pointed to the angel while staring open mouthed at the demon.

"You... Haven't told him yet?!"

Kageyama stopped glaring as he thought about it. "Ah... Umm...."

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!?!?"

Suga burst through the open gap where the door use to be as the club filed in. Behind them, a familiar face for those inside followed them in and Oikawa shrieked.

"Iwa-chan?!?!?"

Iwaizumi looked at the wisp who was still naked and towering over a blushing Hinata who was wearing Kageyama's shirt. The shirtless demon was awkwardly silent and also blushing a little.

Iwaizumi sighed as he picked up the kimono lying on the floor and held it out.

"Shut up and get dressed Crappykawa."

He wisp pouted as he lifted up ad floated over, his blue flames burning bright.

".... Fine..."

The wisp sheepishly pushed his arms through as the annoyed Iwa helped him get dressed.

Suga had walked over to the angel in the short and boxers and pulled him up to his feet and offered to give him a piggy back ride.

"I Umm.... underwear... "

Hinata blushed awkwardly and Kageyama stomped over before sweeping him off his feet into a princess carry.

"Let's go."

The silence was killing Oikawa as Iwaizumi's arms were around his waist trying the kimono together.

"Why are you here?"

"The kid called me."

"huh? He had your number?! Iwaaa-channnn I don't even have your number!"

The other clicked his tongue as he replied.

"I gave it to him last year when he was almost attacked by Kageyama after your fight with him over who lived here in the red light district." he explained and Oikawa nodded.

"Ooohhhh yeah.... I kicked him out of here from spite and he moved to some random district didn't he? "

He looked out the window with a bored look.

"So they ended up at the same school... Wow coincidence..."

Iwaizumi nodded before grabbing his waist.

"Eep! Iwa-chan? What was that for?"

The other turned the wisp around and flicked his forehead. "that was for doing something without consent."

"And I don't consent to this absuse!"

"Well you deserve it."

Hinata changed in the private bus before the others came in and the angel braced himself for a scolding.

"So Hinata...." he gulped as Suga turned to face him. "What were you doing there?"

Hinata gulped as he looked away.

"I may have...followed... "

"But how did you get there first?"

"He flew" Kageyama answered nonchalantly.

"Huh?"

The whole club went silent and Yamaguchi who was next to Hinata along with Noya hugged the ginger tighter.

"Wait what?"

Kageyama's eyes then widened as he looked towards Hinata.

"Hold on... Why did you have wings? "

"Bakayama!"

As Yamaguchi held onto Hinata tighter, the ginger sighed before gently patting the pixie's arms.

Getting up, he gave himself some space before clearing his throat.

"So umm... It's easier to just show you than explain..."

The group watched as Hinata took off his shirt and stared in awe as he unfolded his wings.

He waited a moment before his skin started to become transparent and shine in a golden sheen as multiple eyes opened on his skin.

Except...

"huh?"

Hinata blinked in confusion as he looked around.

"What's wrong?" Kageyama asked completely unfazed

"Umm... I didn't have these eyes last time I was like this..."

He pointed at the eyes on his skin and kept blinking.

"It's pretty cool, I can see in multiple directions and if I focus on a few, I can see other stuff."

"That is pretty cool."

The angel and demon's casual back and forth left the club, apart from Yamaguchi, completely speechless.

Tsukishima was the first to snap out of it as he gave a defiant huff. "well I guess I don't mind not being able to guess if you're a specie that was supposed to be off the list.

But who would've guessed an angel?"