Chapter 25

A pile of packages tumble onto the bed as Eryn grinned, What is all this? Taron laughed. Retail therapy Taron she squealed with delight as she began tearing open the packaging. Ok Taron sighed sitting back on the bed sipping his tea. It was like Christmas morning, parcels everywhere and an overly excited person opening her presents. She pulled out notebooks and pens, a whole mountain of exquisite stationary as she sighed happily. Look some women like, shoes or bags she grinned I like stationary ok! she stroked the iridescent glittery notepad. And rolled her eyes at Taron who just chuckled.

Eryn took her fluffy pen and tickled his toes with it Look I have my first bloody therapy session today, I needed something to curb the nerves she admitted. Taron pushed her gently with her foot and she crawled up the bed to meet him, slipping easily into her spot. You are going to do fine; its just getting the first one over he assured her. I know she sighed looking up at him Ive been there got the fucking t-shirt, hat, mug and all the merch available she smirked. She saw the look on Tarons face I will give it a proper go babe, dont look at me like that Taron stroked her arm I know you will he smiled lightly.

He didnt want to admit that he was a little concerned about the literature he had read about the therapy. He knew that it was bring up all the pain and trauma, it had to be destroyed like many of these things by being brought into the light. But with that meant Eryn could feel a hell of a lot worse before she felt better. He hoped that he was up to supporting her, knowing he was retuning to work in a week didnt help. Though the project was UK based and he didnt have to travel or be away from home. He knew what these shoots were like, they werent 9 -5 and they were often gruelling. At least this wasnt anything like Kingsman, but that was coming up and soon he would be in training.

He knew he was over thinking as usual and tried to put it out of his mind. Eryn too had picked up on his restlessness. His tendency to drift of mid conversion or she would come across him just staring blankly. right Welsh boi She cleared her throat, holding his cheeks she squished them and kissed his pouted lips Tell me she smiled Taron shook his head free and laughed Tell you what? he said That I love you he grinned That I love that you make me laugh he grinned and tickled her, making her crease up That I love that smile he continued. She hit him with the pillow Oh ok Riley he said wide eyed. She giggled as he grabbed the other pillow, throwing is across the bed as she ducked and hid at the end of the bed.

He jumped off the bed and chased her as she ran around the bed and climbing back on it stood in the middle grabbing another pillow, Taron swatted her legs with his as she tried to jump, Eryns foot caught in the fabric of the duvet cover and she tumbled off the bed to the floor Shit, Are you ok? Taron called out rushing round to check on her. She lay flat on her back, the duvet twirled around her ankle and up her leg No, not exactly She guffawed Help me she whined at Taron. Oh, I have you all tied up now he said cheekily and crawled over to her. Her pyjama top had risen and exposed her stomach, Taron took advantage and bent down kissing it, making Eryn crease again. Squealing from the tickling she wriggled under him and the bedside lamp toppled of the dresser landing squarely on Tarons head Fuck he exclaimed.

Eryn grabbed the lamp chucking it on the bed she reached to Tarons head and rubbed where it had hit, Ok Get this thing off me, you need a cold compress for that she said in her Lets be sensible now voice. Taron complied his head hurt, and he wanted all the nursing care he could squeeze from Eryn, knowing she was in her element when she was taking care of him. Free from the duvet, she went to the freezer, grabbing a bag of frozen peas and a tea towel. She returned to the bedroom and found Taron laid on the bed, on his stomach. He had a pillow to rest his head on, she sighed looking at him. She often found herself doing just that, marvelling not only on his perfection, but to remind her that he was hers. It made her stomach somersault and tingles hit all the fun spots.

Stop staring and sort me out he complained Youre the worst patient, you know that? she answered. Laying the peas on his head, she noticed a small lump had formed. He cringed at the cold and sudden pressure to his head Shush, baby she cooed and getting him to hold the peas. She went to the bathroom and got a cup of water and some painkillers. Handing them to Taron, he nodded his thanks. She climbed up onto the bed and lay next to him. Resting her head on his side. Now talk to me she sighed.

Whats to say babe he looked at her, almost dropping his peas. I just worry about you he said softly. Eryn nodded I thought you said I was brave and strong she replied. Taron thought for a moment. You are he nodded I suppose I dont always remember that, and I need to he adjusted to a more comfortable position. Youre over thinking arent you, trying to plan for all eventualities she commented yep, I know I do that far too much he grimaced. Eryn stroked his face yes, you do she smiled. But its because youre you, if you didnt, I dont think you would be who you are she looked into his eyes as she spoke You are so in tune with people Taron, you take the time to read them and not just on the outside, I see you all the time you never give lip service to anyone he smiled at her, feeling the warmth of what she said fill his heart.

But you cant take it all on, Im not fragile and I wont break. I can do this; you need to trust me she said confidently. Though inside she knew she was overplaying it, not feeling as confident as she tried to sound, to reassure Taron. Eryn, you dont know how my schedule gets though, I want to be there for you he said well Im going to have to get used to this schedule of yours sometime, Taron. Like it or not we cant stay in this bubble forever she sighed again and kissed him. You can still be here for me and not actually be here you know? she continued as he stroked her hair. He dropped the peas on the floor, fed up with holding them. He returned her kiss. I do trust you Eryn and I meant it when I said you were brave and strong; you can do this he smiled kissing her again.