Chapter 39

It was a rush and panic to get to Heathrow, Taron as usual was running late. Having to go back twice for a charger and then his phone. United had laid on a car so Eryn sat impatiently in the back waiting. Sorry Taron puffed climbing in the back with her. He looked at her stern face What? he said smiling. She shook her head but smiled back. As the car made its way to the airport, Taron filled Eryn in with what to expect. Taron Ive already spoken to Lyndsey and I have your schedule in my phone she said. Well arent you organised he quipped sarcastically. Receiving a slight slap from Eryn. He kissed her on the cheek her face breaking into a grin.

Ive never flown Business class she said, yeah, it loses its fun when you have to do it over and over Taron groaned a little. But I have you too keep me company he said mischievously. He was certainly in that sort of mood today. Eryn was glad to see the light was back in him and he seemed to be less stressed. He held her hand as the made light conversation.

Eryn looked out of the window onto the tarmac, she loved flying. It was like magic; she had loved to go to the airport as a child and just watch the aeroplanes. She was like a giddy child and it didnt go unnoticed. Taron ordered drinks for the pair and pulled out his headphones. Oi welsh boi, dont be anti-social Eryn said pulling the headphones from his hands. As he pouted. I have another set and a divider he grinned plugging the divider and second set of earphones into his phone. Eryn caved and passed over the first set. She placed the earphones in and listened to the music Taron had set for the flight. She smiled when Saturday night by Sam Cooke came on and Taron hummed along. He rested his hand on Eryns back as she watched the plane taking off. The earphones helped the ear popping and she settled back into her seat for the 22hr flight to Singapore.

The booth they sat in was a double making it easier for the couple to be close and soon, Eryn was laying tucked under Tarons arm as he read, and she dozed sleepily. Having now had their meals the cabin was darkened, and seats flattened. Taron made sure the little pod was cosy, while Eryn went to the bathroom, she came back in her pyjamas and dressing gown, making him smile. He had deliberately worn lounge pants and a loose top, to sleep comfortably. But Eryn had decided to change. Taron let her in first, insisting he take the aisle. Once the stewardess checked they had all they needed, she left the couple to it.

Hey, want to join the mile-high club? Taron teased. Go on then Eryn answered, making Taron wide eyed calling his bluff. Well Riley, you are a naughty one he said kissing her firmly. His hands wandering to her elastic waist band, he pinged it slightly. Raising an eyebrow. Her hand joining the game ran under his trousers and held him tightly. He groaned into her shoulder Ok you win he gasped. Smiling at her, thinking she would stop. He looked around as she continued to run her hand the length of him, his breath increasing Babe, omg Eryn he mumbled as he buried his head into the side of her breast. She soon felt the sticky liquid as he shuddered into her. Panting heavily.

He lifted his head and looked at her in shock, planes turn me on she shrugged dropping her head and smashing her lips into his. Her tongue pressing and wrapping around his, this was an Eryn hed seen little of and was enjoying being the one dominated. As she pressed herself against him, his hand slipped beneath her pyjamas and between her legs. Her own hand grabbed his stopping him momentarily. She held his hand firm, guiding him and taking control of his hand. He opened his fingers as she pressed them into her and against her G Spot.

Acutely aware of their surroundings and the thrill of being caught heightening the moment. Taron allowed Eryn to move his hand as she began to moan, she took his spare hand and placed it over her mouth. Muffling her groans as she pressed him deeper and in faster thrusts, she could feel the familiar beginnings of her climax and focusing all her efforts on Tarons face, she felt it. It hit her hard and fast. Arching her back as finally her body shuddered. She collapsed grinning and laughing as she let his hand go.

Taron looked at her incredulous, Was that? he smiled. She pulled him into another passionate kiss Yes she breathed Yes it was she smiled. Looking around her guiltily she curled up into him as if nothing naughty had been happening. He stroked her back. Well Well well he said I dont know what to say he laughed. Taron Egerton lost for words? Surely not she giggled. So aeroplanes? he asked ominously Really?? he nodded I will have to remember that he continued to grin. As he held her tight, relaxing into her.

She lent down and unzipped her bag, pulling out a packet of wipes she took a couple and passed the packet to Taron, to clean himself up. Settling back together, he hummed happily. So, do you think we found your orgasm now? Or do we need to keep experimenting? he asked Definitely keep experimenting she giggled cheekily.

Arriving in Singapore, the couple were exhausted. Despite sleeping much of the time, it wasnt the same as sleeping in a bed and they were desperate for a shower and some decent food, before crashing out. Work started in full force tomorrow at 6am. The car was waiting thankfully, and Taron pushed their trolley to the driver, who took over. As they came out into arrivals a group of 10 or 12 young women suddenly ran up to Taron, clearly fans. They snapped picture after picture and thrust books and pictures at him, chattering in a variety of languages Eryn and she was sure Taron couldnt understand.

Eryn felt awkward and dropped to stand by the driver who smiled and nodded. Watching Taron posing for photos and smiling, Eryn was amazed at the energy he had found from somewhere. He looked as gorgeous as ever and was kind and polite to everyone. She found herself beaming with pride at him. The crowd groaned as he said he had to go and pulled away from them. He smiled at Eryn mouthing Sorry to her. She shook her head Babe this is why youre here dummy she whispered.

When they got to the hotel, they were met with the same madness, girls were crying and shaking as they spoke with him, or if he smiled their way. She found herself overcome with the crowds excitement and slipped into the hotel lobby to escape. Taking a breath, she was met by the front desk attendant and the bags were taken up to their suite. As Taron Finally broke through into the hotel, he looked shattered. He looked at Eryn concerned You ok he asked Yeah of course, that was just a bit full on she said.

She was getting a glimpse already of how weird this world Taron lived in sometimes, was. Her thoughts were interrupted as the were taken to the suite. And my god, it was one hell of a suite. They were only here for three days and four nights, but the place was amazing. Almost an apartment, with a huge bed and sunken bath. Something Eryn started running immediately. Taron this is nuts she called from the bathroom as he came and leant on the doorframe. Now you know he sighed looking at Eryn bending over the bath, pouring a delicious smelling oil into the water. Now you can stop with that look, welsh boi she said not looking up.

He walked over and putting his hands on her hips, moved himself against her backside slowly We need to finish what you started on the plane he said kissing little pecks down her neck. Oh, do we? she said turning and loosely letting her arms hang around his neck. yes, we do he said kissing her gently, pulling her top lip with his as he swayed her slightly. Maybe later T, Im so tired and starving she admitted. He groaned but agreed. He wandered off to look for a room service menu as she pulled of her clothes and sank into the bath, groaning in pleasure.

Oi dont you start without me Taron called from the other room, hearing her audible groans. She dropped under the water and felt her body relax its stiffness from the flight. When she came back up, Taron was already naked and climbing in the other end of the enormous bath. He handed Eryn the menu as he dropped under the water too, oh god yes he moaned. Making Eryn laugh. Taron splashed a little water at her playfully. As she chose from the menu she flicked it across the room and took Tarons foot from the water, massaging the base, he lay back and closed his eyes Oh yes, thats good he groaned again as she dug neatly into the tissue and released the tension.

You are too good too me he sighed, the water dribbling down his neck. As she dropped the foot she was holding and took the other beginning the same action.