Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Wetwetwet wishing I was lucky burst out of the stereo, That morning. It had become the norm for Henny and Eryn to blare out their old favs while making breakfast and plans for the day. Poor Taron had rather lost his girlfriend that week, Eryn taking Henny to all her favourite spots and plays. He didnt mind, seeing Eryn and Henny together gave him peace, seeing the grins on the girls faces and seeing Eryn so light and happy.

He got down to all the work he had piled in the office and sang along to himself as he heard the girls, singing and giggling down the hall. But today was different Henny had plans for the next two days back home, with family. The girls were getting in their last few hours in before she left. She would be back in two days. But only for another 24 hrs before the big apple beckoned again. The week had gone so fast.

Right Henny said hugging Eryn at Euston, You go and enjoy that sumptuous boyfriend of yours, Babs she continued Hes been far too neglected since I have been here she sighed kissing Eryn on the cheek Oh and hows his score ? Eryn asked with a smirk Oh cmon girl you know he hit the high 90s yesterday she laughed You are such a tease Henny, poor T Eryn joined her friend in laughing at her friends Boyfriend test

Well we know hes no cheater now she shrugged Hen, I knew that before you foofed your bangers at him Eryn smiled. nah Babs, hes a good en she smiled sadly. Like Karin said Eryn referring to Hennys long-term girlfriend, raising a groan from Henny. I know, I know she smiled. Eryn hung around until the train was no longer in sight and turned to the tube.

As she rode back to her stop, she smiled. This week had been brilliant and just what she needed. But Henny was right, she was going to take the next two days to give Taron the attention hed lost out on. She daydreamed as she walked up to the flat and into the lift.

Her phone rang as she got to the door and she saw her agents name. Taking the call as she walked into the apartment, she nodded and agreed to Jess, Her agent. Taron came out of the office, hearing her voice and dropped onto the sofa, picking up his glasses and book. He pretended to read as he eavesdropped. When she finished Eryn was grinning and landed next Taron on the sofa, she took his book from his hands and threw it across the room. Much to Tarons chagrin. She firmly kissed Taron and dismissed his annoyance at his books treatment. She ran her hands into his hair and his immediately wrapped around her as she pulled him near. She moved quickly to his neck biting and pulling at his skin.

Taken surprise, Taron allowed Eryn to take charge as she looked at him her eyes full of lust. Pulling off his top and soon after her own, she pulled out her ponytail letting her long, blonde cascade down her back. Turning Taron on the way she knew so well. He coughed and moved in his seat as she smiled seductively at him. Moving forward Taron pulled Eryn toward him, eager to feel her lips again. Eryn tugged at Tarons belt accidently pulling him off the sofa onto the floor, they both laughed, and he finished the job. Pulling off his jeans and boxers, Eryn pulled her knickers free of her feet and discarded them.

Taron ran his hands up the back of her thighs, and over the curves of her backside. Under her short skirt, he ran his hands around the front teasing her. His head was deep in her breasts, as he kissed and stroked her skin and nipples. She closed her eyes, feeling every touch he made, the electricity running through her veins. She gripped his biceps as she felt his fingers between her legs, teasing her. Trapping his hand with her legs. He grinned lifting his head, He took hers in his free hand and kissed her hard, making her legs loosen, she felt them inside her, caressing her. Hitting her right where he knew she would turn to putty.

She ran her nails over his scalp, sending shivers down his spine and stopping his concentration momentarily. She bit her lip, sending him crazy. He slipped his fingers out and lining himself up, he pushed himself strongly into her, making her gasp and arch her back. Shit she breathed audibly making Taron laugh That bad? He raised his eyebrows as she scowled, sucking in her bottom lip. How about if I do this? He growled as he thrust deeper, rotting his hips. All Eryn could do was nod.

She ran her nails over his legs and gripped his hips, willing him deeper still as every movement was exhilarating her entire nervous system. She could feel her orgasm coming and her breath held as it washed over her. She felt his cock twitch and she gripped him tight inside. Feeling him lose it, was incredible and seeing the ecstasy on his face was all she ever wanted to see. He collapsed on her, his chest heavy and breathing strong. He kissed her neck gently. Who called you? Eryn laughed at the question what? she asked Well I need to thank them he laughed as he rolled to the side, pulling her close. Eryn chuckled My agent she smiled Im getting published she grinned.

Taron nodded, Ok he breathed nodding. Bout right then he chuckled.