Chapter 44

Were looking for a mind at work sang Eryn down the phone Henny joining in the other end. The two were giggling like schoolgirls, chatting about their plans. Taron had just two days left before he had to fly to L.A to continue his promotion. Today was a full one, similar to the first day in Singapore and so Henny was going to move Eryn in ready for when he went. They had planned a Hamilton sing a long and were already talking costumes and characters. Arguing over who was more Eliza and who was more Angelica

Taron groaned as he chugged the pills and water, he found next to him, He shoved the duvet back and Eryn smiled sympathetically at him as he leant on the door frame looking rough. She finished her call to Henny and went over to him, loosely draping her arms around him You are an idiot, why would get bladdered when you have such an early start? she shook her head as he pouted. Taking his hand, she led him to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Letting her dressing gown drop to the floor, she stepped backwards under the water.

Inspired, Taron joined her. His hands moving to her waist. But dropped his head onto her chest feeling fragile. She dropped some shampoo onto his head and using her fingertips she massaged the jelly substance into his scalp. He groaned as her hands got to work on his head. It felt incredible and he felt his headache lessening as she pressed her thumbs into his temple and rotated them. Tipping his head back she used the hose to rinse the suds from the soft curls as her fingers ran through the wet strands. He kept his eyes closed as the water ran over his face and off the back of his head.

She handed him a face cloth, wiping his face. He opened his eyes pulling her closer to him. She soaped up his chest and massaged the soap into his muscles and down his arms. Turning him, she continued washing from his shoulders and down to his bum, cheekily rubbing the puff soapy from her favourite shower wash, she continued down one and up the other leg, handing him the puff after finishing his stomach. So, he could take over, He was dying to grab her and enjoy her. But he found the intimacy of the experience so intoxicating that he began using the puff on her this time, Eryn lifted the foot leaning her hands against the wall, as he ran the suds up her legs one at a time, he slowly ran it over her bum cheeks and followed with his hand stroking it and humming. This is going to make me late he whispered as he ran the puff over her stomach around her back and stopped at her breasts, breathing heavily he softly dripped the suds from the puff on to them. Dropping the puff accidentally on purpose, he rubbed the soap into her breasts, slowly and with intense eye contact.

He pressed his lips to hers and she returned the kiss. Grabbing the hose at the same time she shot it at Taron, laughing as she rinsed the suds from them both. Go on out she directed him You need to get moving and if we carry on like this you will be VERY late she laughed. He kissed her again. God damn best hangover cure ever he chuckled as he stepped out of the shower and pulled a towel around his waist. He grabbed a hand towel and rubbed his hair. While he brushed his teeth, he watched Eryn washing her hair. Loving the look on her face as she massaged her own scalp and rinsed the suds.

As she stepped out and grabbed her own towel, she nudged Taron out of her way Im starting to see some perks of this new subject matter youre writing about he said raising his eyebrows. She winked and walked into the main area T the Cars here she shouted back to him and he rolled his eyes, Speeding up. He kissed Eryn quickly as he an out of the door. Shit he said running back in, Lyndsay will be getting us new devices, though she thinks only mine was cloned, or whatever, but if you need me call Lyndsay and I will call Henny he said blowing her a kiss, he returned again a short while after grabbing a bunch of papers hed forgotten before he finally left properly.

Eryn threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a pretty shirt, with her pumps. She had to pack her stuff and began chucking her stuff randomly in the case. She was sad to have to stay and let Taron go, even if it was for the best. Knock Knock . I am coming in so get your fucking clothes on Henny called as she came in. Eryn laughed He isnt here she said Yeah well I dont know these days I could walk in on you doing something seriously kinky as inspiration for those books of yours she said. You ready? she smiled, and Eryn nodded. Her friend knew Eryn was feeling blue, Hey I know your gonna miss him, but I will keep you company. I might not be as good in the sack mind you she grinned raising another smile. Hugging Henny Eryn laughed I will have to ask Rhian about that? she said Fuck off about her Ren Henny replied.