While I'm Still Here

Start from the beginning

"Okay. This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" The brit asked, causing Liam to let out a muffled cry. "Fair reminder this is why Cait comes up with the plans because our plans suck."

"I know. I just,- not ready for her to chew me out on this." Scott only half lied, part of it was about what happened early. Part of it was he guessed this is what she wanted to talk about.

Isaac sighed, "Alright. I got a pretty terrible idea."

"Better than no idea."

~

So now Liam sat in front of Scott's bed tied to a chair. He groaned out in pain when they sat him down. Scott kept looking him up and down. Not sure if what he did to Liam would have even been better than letting him fall. He knew it was better than dying, but the world Scott, well bit, Liam into you could die at every turn.

Isaac stepped back from the freshman, "Liam, We're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?" Liam looked between the two wolves before shaking his head yes. Isaac leaned forward taking the tape off of Liam's mouth, resulting in the freshman hissing in pain.

Scott was still silent so Isaac took that as a sigh to talk, "Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. Now more confusing things are going to happen due to the confusing things that happened tonight. Understand?"

The freshman exhaled, "Not really."

"I don't understand either." Scott spoke truthfully. Give Isaac a side eye.

"Yeha, you know what maybe you should tell him." Isaac said, moving his finger from Scott to Liam.

"Tell me what?"

Scott takes a deep breath, not sure how to start, "Liam.... What happened to you-What I did to you. Which I had to do in order to save you,- It's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you." Isaac said tilting his head to the side. Scott turned to look at Isaac, "I shouldn't have said that."

Liam shifted his gaze from Isaac back to Scott, "What?"

"Uh-" Isaac starts. "Uh-oh oh god. Is he.. Is he crying?"

Scott bends down so he is on Liam's leave. He whispered this time, "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright. You're not gonna die."

"Probably not." Isaac said bending down as well.

"Stop it."

"Okay, possibly not."

"Isaac! Okay, would you just help me untie him?"

"Yep." The two wolves move forward to untie the freshman. Cutting the tape with their claws.

"Liam? Are you okay?" Scott's voice almost broke as he thought about the fear that came when Peter bit him. How he was only alive right now because of Stiles and Cait. Hell how Jackson Wittmore was only alive right now because of Stiles and Cait.

"We're sorry about that." Isaac said as Liam stood, "We're really sorry." Liam turned around grabbing the wooden chair and breaking it on the two older werewolves. "Liam, what the hell was that?" Liam only answers by punching Isaac in the jaw, then running from the room.

Scott and Isaac trip after the younger teen, sliding down the halls. Liam stopped at the top of the stairs, noticing how his leg was already healed. This aloud for Isaac and Scott push him into the wall behind him. Which then aloud for Liam to push all three of them down the steps.