Curiousity about Zhong Chenle and who he actually was.

She sighed, her shoulders slumping and found herself looking down at her lap as she was unable to push the thoughts from her mind.

He knew he was going to die, why didn't he stop it- why did he bring me?

Placing down his sniper case, he hooked the black mask over his mouth so only his void eyes and dark hair were seen.

She was quite a distance away, lethargically pulling herself further onto the third floor of the building and into the hallway where Chenle was.

It overlooked the whole inside building, the warehouse was quite big in itself.

Was Haewon sure he knew he was going to die? Why didn't he at least tell me?

No matter how hard she tried to make sense of it all, nothing added up and it only fuelled the need to figure it all out.

How much was there to his death?

Noticing her lack of comments or questions, Chenle flickered his eyes over to the girl.

She was stood leaning against the door, head back and eyes closed as she used the door to support herself.

He pushed down the urge to say something, instead tearing his eyes away to adjust his sniper.

The whole time they were up there, none of them spoke a word.
Usually, Seowoo would ask him a question or make a remark but as she hadn't spoken yet- the air was silent aside from his his gunshots.

"Seowoo, someone is coming up." Jisung spoke.

There wasn't a reply from her and the dark haired boy glanced over at her as she was deep in thought.

He clicked his tongue, squinting into his sniper to shoot the perfect shot before looking at her again.

"Did you hear?" He asked, voice slightly muffled by the chaotic atmosphere and the intense battle ground below them.

"Now's not the time to be ignoring me Angel, you've got about five seconds before he comes."

Seowoo looked up from her inner thoughts, looking up at Chenle but it was short-lived as the door knob began violently shaking.

Her breath hitched, stepping back as she instinctively grabbed the gun from her waistband.

This can't be happening, not now

Okay, just breathe- calm down

Seowoo gulped as she internally readied herself, hand already trembling as she aimed it towards the door.

The jiggling of the door knob halted, silence consumed for a split second before a harsh kick to it resulted in the door breaking open.

On the other side, the man halted at the sight of Seowoo already holding the gun towards him.

He looked young, no older than 19 as his eyes widened- visibly terrified.

Seowoo kept her eyes on him despite the erratic beating of her heart and the hellish thoughts trapped inside her hurricane of a mind.

The boy was frozen by the door, his body coursing with panic.

"Shoot him." Jisung spoke through the earpiece.

It sent shivers down her spine, gut churning.

"Shoot him." A man urged out, cocking a brow up at the gunman who held the aim at Jeongmin.

"Shoot him now, I said shoot him!"
"No, no! Stop, please don't- please-!" Her plead was cut off by the several merciless ringing of bullets spiralling through the air and ricocheting inside her brother.

"Seowoo!" Jeno yelled despite attempting to overthrow a rival he was fighting against.

Seowoo gripped the gun with two hands to stabilise her shaky hands, her eyesight blurring with the tears as the air around her stilled.

All the noise was cut off, only the sound of her laboured breaths and thumping of her pulse behind her ears accompanied by a deafening ringing sound.

Standing there with a gun pointed at the boy mirrored the sight she saw that day.
The murderer- the one that killed her brother.

Her breaths became heavier yet shallow and burdensome to her lungs frozen as the feeling of bile scorched at her throat.

"Seowoo fucking shoot him!" Renjun exclaimed, aggravated. "Fuck sakes, what's her purpose here in the first place." He muttered.

The girl squeezed her eyes shut as she gripped the gun in her hands as the first tear slipped from her eyes and the deafening ringing of the bullet resounded through the air.

Damn

Also I know her character might be seen as annoying etc but I wanted to like emphasise that she is traumatised by her brother but still wants to seek justice for him no matter how inexperienced or hard it is
But she hasn't even allowed herself to grieve so she believes she's somehow okay

I'm not sure if that made sense lmao I hope she isn't annoying you too much