• 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 •

"Nanon, seriously. Can you be less tactile ?"

I suddenly remove my earphone who pound popular music, I cannot remember the exact name.

Like we can guess, the GMMTV bus is full and extremely noisy. Some take a photo of each other, or just joking and laughs without taking care of those who won't sleep since the travel begins.

But at this instant, it's doesn't bother me. I cannot even hear them, so I'm focusing on the guy sitting next to me and what he just shout with his mouth.

Arg... It's hurt. I don't know since when a have started to feel this good at proximity to my best friend, but I'm sure it come slowly. Slowly without I can notice my change of feeling around him. More than more start to feel happy at his happiness and sad at his sadness like I can feel in my heart all his emotions.

When I am with all my friends, I can be totally me. I feel good, happy, and free. But with Chimon it's totally different. When he is just next to me, I can't stop feeling this presence on my side. It is always just me and Him. Me and Chimon. Nanon and him. Just like he is a prolongation of my own body. The part of me I care about the most.

So when I heard his Can you be less tactile, the pain started to birth in my heart. I shouldn't have listened to my sister's advice. Try to more touch him, Nanon. Maybe he will, at last, see you another way and start to feel something. Seriously, why I am so stupid to trust her and follow her idea. Fool. Now Chimon has noticed my attitude change and has just made me know he wants me to stop with his words. He doesn't want me to touch him.

"Sorry... If it disturbs you, I will be more careless, I promise."

Just after my answer passed by my mouth, the mind in my brain starts to bug hardly. With guest of the tremor on all my body, my head can't stop asking the same question again and again.

What about next?

He rejects indirectly me, right?

Never he will see me other than a friend?

I am supposed to be heartbroken here?

Don't have more hope?

Should I withdraw there?

He suddenly breaks my thought with his next intervention.

" Just in case, I say that cause I want you to remove your hand from the top of my thigh" I brusquely look up at him before he continues. " It is too much close to my... You know..."
After seeing my head continue to bugging, he again adds. "Quickly, it's kinda embarrassing."

I look really attentive Chimon, all his face. His nose, his eyes, his cheek, his lift... Enough to see the little stain of blushing to seek back to him actor-talent and his wishes to let me see nothing. If I don't know him that well, I cannot be able to perceive it.

My normal smile and joking personality come fast are they can. And I start to smirk as he does with his mouth, so often.

"I can always go higher if you want to be more embarrassed" I ironize before sweetly press his thigh for don't give him the possibility to forget the presence of my hand on his body.

"Sa-ti!" yells him.

*Sa-ti = Fool

After quarreling a little bit "off".
I finally remove my hand, not without a last smirk, my eyes always looked into his.

This day seems to be better than I expected, I can't help but feel happiness fulfilled my heart. Today, I have briefly seen my Chimon blush, an extremely rare piece.

I return my attention to what is going on behind the windows and reput my earphone.

The smile lock on my mouth will follow me on all the travel, while my outlook scanning the scrolling view.

Now I know,
I will not give up.

And to be honest, I can't help but ask myself something...

Maybe

I have a chance

since the beginning.

•~•

❤️ Thank you for your time ❤️

This story is here to improve my English, cause I am not native (like a lot of you). But maybe I will continue it if it makes me enjoy it. So if you see some mistake, some understanding please dm me or comment for telling me.

Enjoy ❤️🤗

July 31, 2020