Vol.3 part, 3: Never miss a beat.

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Look! He and Penny are on a date, their holding hands and everything."

Peaking all of their heads around the corner, as they watch Penny pull (Y/n) to a kiosk lined with jewelry, a little old lady shambles out of the back.

Old woman: "How may I help the two of you?"

She whistles with a tender voice while Penny was entranced by the sparkling gems.

(Y/n): "Would you mind helping the little lady out, miss?"

Old woman: "Of course, sir."

As she slowly walks over to the counter, she takes notice of Penny's looking at a particular gold necklace with a red gem in the center picking it up as the old lady smiles at Penny.

Old woman: "Ah, I see. This one has peaked your interest."

Penny: "It's so beautiful."

Old woman: "Go on, try it on."

She encourages Penny to try on the item, doing so she turns back to (Y/n).

Penny: "What do you think?"

(Y/n): "If I'm being really honest Penny... It really suits you."

Penny: *Smile* "Thank you. How much is this worth?"

Old woman: "The dust crystal in the center can only be found once a year in remote locations of Mistral and Atlas. So it is somewhat pricey, but due to the crystal's unique quality of changing color with the person's emotions and Aura, depending on how the wearer feels. Customers have told me it makes a wonderful gift for loved ones."

The old woman explains, Penny looks at (Y/n) with the best puppy eyes she could muster, trying his best to resist as he sighs giving in to Penny, and takes out his wallet.

(Y/n):*Sigh* "What's the damage?"

Old woman: "The cash price is 20,000 lien."

(Y/n): "Tw-Twe-Twenty thousand?"

Hearing that number turns (Y/n) pale as he falls back Penny catches and pushes him back to his feet.

Old woman: "Yes sir. This is the last in our stock, but I think I'll give you two a discount since you both make such a cute couple."

Penny: "Oh, no we're not-"

(Y/n): "How much is the discount?"

Old woman: "With the discount, it's price comes down to just a little over 16,000 lien."

Sighing, as he takes said money out of his wallet (Y/n) hesitantly hands it over, team RWBY watches as (Y/n) slumps over walking next to Penny who looks content at the new piece of jewelry around her neck.

Ruby: "Why would he and Penny go on a date?"

Blake: "He could've just been passing by."

Yang: "Or maybe (Y/n)'s cheating on us?"