"Damn, don't you want to marry into the family? I need a chef that can cook this good"  Namjoon's dad whines as he stuffs his face.

Namjoon gives him a look.
"What?" His dad asks.
"This early?" Namjoon asks.
"It's not that early" his dad says as he checks his watch.

"We better finish the food before they come" his dad adds on and eating faster. Namjoon follows lead. I just smile. It means they like it.

Minutes later, Yoongi and his family comes in, going through the same as yesterday but this time, the family just stares at the breakfast. Namjoon and his dad freeze as if they had been caught.

"Did you make this?" Yoongi's mother breaks the silence.
"What do you think?" Namjoon's dad says with a chuckle.

"Did you do this dearie?" She asks me.
"Yeah. They've been treating me so kindly. It's the least I could do" I explain. She slowly nods.
"Can I try?" She asks.
"Of course" I say with a smile. She smiles back at me.

She sits down next to me. The others follow her lead. I quickly get them plates. She takes a bit and her eyes widen. She put a hand to her mouth as she turns to me.

"You have a talent my dear" she says with what seemed like glassy eyes.
"It's nothing special. Just something quick" I say sheepishly.

"Dearie. I've been cooking for years and eaten a lot of food in my lifetime. This food compares to Five-Star restaurants" she says, looking me dead in the eyes.

"Why haven't you ever made food for me?" Yoongi bursts out from the other side of the table. I see Jisoo and her dad having gleeful expressions on their faces with closed eyes as they chew slowly.

"I dunno. It just never came up" I say with a shrug.
"That's a ridiculous excuse" he huffs as he eats more. I smile. I guess he likes it too.

"We should've eaten faster" Namjoon's dad nudges Namjoon. Namjoon nods in agreement.

The three eventually leave the table. Jisoo and Yoongi went back to get their stuff while Namjoon and I did the same thing.

As agreed yesterday, we would go swimming today. I get dressed into my swimming clothes with normal clothes above. I haven't been swimming since High school and I'm a bit nervous.

I remember people made fun of me when I just tried to have an enjoyable time. I especially didn't like it when I went with Jennie or even my brother because I would feel a lot worse about myself. So I just stopped swimming. I would always sit in the shade, watching everybody else have a good time. I even had to buy a new swimsuit because I didn't have one.

My nerves are already shot and I just want to have a good time with my friends. What is wrong with me...

I grabbed my things and waited in the living room for Namjoon. He eventually showed up with a backpack.

"I got towels. Let's go" he says. I follow him out the door.

I put on my sun hat and sunglasses. I wait by the car while Namjoon heads over to Yoongi and Jisoo's house. He knocks on the door and comes my way.

We climb in the car and wait for them.
"Excited for a swim?" He asks with clear excitement.
"Sure" I say as I try to play along. Not really...