But it had been quite a while now, and you wanted to ask if he was ready.

"Seungmin-ah."

You hear no answer, although you were certain he was in the bathroom.

"Seungmin?" Still nothing but complete silence. "Hello?"

"You dead?"

You waited a little, checking if he was just caught up in something and was late in his reply, but you still heard no sound coming from the bathroom.

"Did you slip and crack your head?"

"Seungmin?"

You started to grow worried. Maybe what you had asked was what actually happened. It was a mere joke, but you just might've turned it into reality.

Dropping your phone, you get up from the bed hastily, squandering over to the bathroom door and kicking it open, only to find out that Seungmin was fine, in fact, fresh out of the shower.

"Why didn't you reply? I thought you fell," you exclaim, frowning at his equanimity.

"You were calling me?" He acts oblivious, drying his hair with the towel that rested on his shoulders.

"I called you like ten times."

"Don't exaggerate. It was only thrice," he retorts.

"So you did hear me?" You cross your arms over your chest, leaning on the doorframe as you now watch him brush his teeth.

"Yeah, a bit," he says, his words muffled from the mouthful of toothpaste.

"So why didn't you answer?" You approach him, placing your right arm on the marble top and using it to support your weight.

"Eh," he rinses his mouth with tap water, "I don't really know either."

"Hey, what the heck?" You give his forearm a mere push, making him jerk back slightly as his guilty laugh follows after.

"I thought something bad happened to you," you whine, flicking his temple.

"I was just messing with you, Min," he reasons, pulling you in between his body and the counter, your head facing the fogged up mirror, and intertwining your hands with his.

"I won't do it again." Seungmin settles his chin at the top of your head after planting a quick kiss on your cheek.

And watching him ruffle his wet hair with a towel was something you never thought would be so attractive.

Until you felt small droplets of water land on you and what came after wasn't so attractive anymore.

——

"Last night in America, let's make sure no one gets injured!" Minho yells out in the streets as you were on your way to the pizzeria, but Jeongin quickly lifts his hand to block the boy's mouth from spattering any further nonsense.

"Hyung, we're in public. Don't embarrass us."

——

"Innie?" Changbin questions when the younger takes a seat opposite of him, a big, bright smile plastered on the boy's face.

They were back in the living room, both waiting yet again for the rest of the friend group to come down.

You may wonder why Jeongin had such expression when nothing seemed to have caused him this overwhelming joy.

Unlike the other day, Changbin wasn't as troubled as he seemed, and that made Jeongin feel better as well, living vicariously through his older friend.

It did worry Jeongin that his best friend didn't seem so happy a few days ago, and it did make him feel sad on his behalf. And now that that problem seemed to be solved, Jeongin was better than ever.

He may never know the reason behind Changbin's frown, but just the mere sight of him looking all happy made the younger feel little sparks in his stomach.

"Yes?"

"Keep smiling. You look better that way," Changbin compliments him, flipping through the magazine in his hands.

Jeongin only looked down on his feet. Unintentionally, his smile grows even wider before mumbling a few words.

"You, too, hyung."

eh

okay so i was rewatching finding skz season one and my parents came in just in time for ep1 cuz i watched it last (the one where they play in the amusement park and they all go crazy), and i swear my mom was laughing more than i was-

she literally died of laughter on the part where hyunjin was running away from woojin in the acupressure slippers with the bells on his wrists

she was also surprised that chan betrayed every "ally" he made with the members (not in a bad way ofc)

*oh and she once confessed that she was starting to have a crush on chan 😳*

and she even said at the very end, as i quote, "we should do this with your cousins and the family next time"

she was also cracking up at the whisper game, esp at hyunsung and woojin and minho

i feel VERY successful as a stay 😌

outfit: