So This Is Love?

Ochako stretches her arms up in a the credits for the third Iron Man movie appear on the screen. Her husband is obsessed with the American hero and his Hollywood films, so she has basically memorized the script by heart. But still, she enjoys the series especially when Katsuki gets all excited during his favorite parts.

With her head propped on his solid  chest, her glances up to check if the ash blonde is still asleep. She sighs when she sees his eyes are still closed.

If he's out, then why is his breathing so shallow? He better not be punking me.

Deciding to test her theory, Ochako taps his cheek as she whispers, "Kitkat, wake up," she's sure to use the nickname he loathes to provoke a response.

She's slightly taken back when he remains silent.

Guess he really is sleeping.

Ochako would've turned off the movies hours ago except she knew she'd be exceptionally bored. With no more school, no work, and no partner to talk to, what could she do? Her stomach growls as if to answer the question.

Eat. She could always eat.

I suppose that's a pro to being pregnant, you can be fat and no one will judge you. Until after the baby is born that is.

Her belly rumbles again and her tastebuds tingle with the craving for chocolate icecream.

Buuuut, I can worry about that later. She reasons with herself.

She shuffles off the couch and walks into the kitchen, eyes fixed on the freezer. She swings open the stainless steel door before shoving her hand in the mess of frozen goods until she pulls out a cardboard carton.

She frowns as she discovers it's a diet sized portion.

Katsuki and his self control practices! Curse you husband!

Grudgingly, she tosses the tiny snack on the counter and yanks open the draw to grab a spoon. The spoon isn't even out of the utensil organizer, when a reflection in the shiny silver catches her eye: two small tablets and a glass of water.

Looking over her shoulder, she observes the two items appear untouched, and so does the dark bread in the toaster beside them.

"Crap."

Shoving a bite of frozen goodness in her mouth, she rushes to her husband and gives him a hard jab in the ribs. No response. It's not unusual for her husband to pass out after a long day at work or during a strenuous task. Sadly, it's just one of the side effects of his condition. But it's the length of time he's been unconscious that fills her with worry.

Roughly six hours and he's still not responding. Usually he's out for ten minutes! Maybe I should call an ambulance.

Anxiety inflates in her chest like a balloon. She read somewhere that you can die from low blood pressure if you fall into shock. Desperately shaking the thought out of her head, She grabs the house phone off of the glass side table and frantically dials 119.

"119, what's your emergency?"

"My husband has been unconscious for over six hours and I'm starting to freak out! I thought he was sleeping but then I realized he never ate the toast or took his pills becuase we got distracted having sex and I dont want him to diiiiie!" She wails into the phone.

"Whoa, uh...okay ma'am, take a deep breath, I'm gonna send an ambulance your way but I need your location."

"I-it's 1004 Sakura Circle, unit 2003," she sniffs.