PDA

As we kiss after the judge said those beautiful words, things progress quickly. First it was a simple lip to lip gesture, then there was movement, followed by tongue. Now Ochako's hand travels from my neck to my lower stomach, so the end of her wrist wrests on the waistband of my jogging shorts. Blood rushes to all sorts a places, mainly my cheeks and well...other body parts.

I'm about to make my own move, but I'm stopped by the distracting sound of someone clearing their throat. My WIFE and I pull apart. The judge glares at me, his arms crossed in annoyance. Though I'm mad he interrupted, I'm slightly embarrased at our risqué PDA. I had forgotten we were still in the courthouse. It just feels so good to have my wifey back. Ugh, I can't believe just used that word. Curse you author. I am legitimately happy to have her back though.

Ochako on the other hand, isn't embarrased at all. She tugs on my arm so I'm pressed against her body.

"C'mon babe, let's hurry home. I'm a little anxious for some action," she says with a flirtatious wink.

I blush wildly, "Ochako!" I hiss in embarrassment.

She smirks teasingly. How can she be so sexy and so bratty at the same time? Still, slightly motivated by her explicit remark, I quickly thank the judge and leave the room, followed by Ochako.

As we navigate through the halls, I feel her eyes on me. My face must be beet red and the heat that my body is producing, could probably cook an egg.

"Can I help you?" I ask, turning my head to avoid eye contact.

"Oh, you're helping plenty. Damn, I can see your abs through your shirt. Phew! I could do laundry on those bad boys. Definitely hot."

I quickly wrap my arms around myself, "woman, we are in a public place! Could you not act like a sexual predator?!"

She throws her hands up dramatically, "well I'm sorry, I didn't know it was a crime to be thirsty for my fine as hell husband," she pouts.

How can she just say these things out loud?! Doesn't she feel the slightest hint of embarrassment?

We get to the door and I walk a bit ahead to open the door for Ochako. She utters a thank you as she steps through and I follow her, spotting Stupid Hair and Mina lounging on the concrete stairs.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Raccoon eyes jumps to her feet and marches over to me.

"You idiot! You know, if you had waited for me to finish my explanation at the hotel I coulda told you that that Ochako was an imposter! She had messaged me during the attackc saying she was on the way to the process her annulment documents!" She rages, her hands flailing everywhere. She opens her mouth to speak again but Kirishima intervenes.

"Okay babe, I think that's enough." He says nervously, patting her shoulder.

"Hmph," she breathes, crossing her arms.

The redhead looks at Ochako and then at me. He clears his throat, awkwardness in the air as he hesitantly asks, "so...did you guys talk stuff out or...?"

I scoff but before I can answer, Ochako squeals, "we just got married! For real this time I mean."

Stupid Hair tiles his head, "that fast huh? Well, I'm not surprised, Mr. Ground Zero here was so miserable without you, I don't think I could've handled him much longer." He says with a small laugh.

I roll my eyes, but I crack a smile, just becuase Ochako is so cute when she gets over excited.

"Well, I guess now that you guys sorted stuff out, Mina were heading out to lunch. You guys wanna come?"