Amazon Prime: Fast and Speedy Delivery, Sorta Like This

I've been sitting in this freaking chair for what feels like hours. Maybe it has been. After those security guards with their stupid strength quirks basically held me hostage, I called up the Old Hag. She said she'd be here soon with my old man. That was about fifteen minutes ago.

"Hey, Brat." Mom walks in on que with pops trailing slightly behind her.

"Mom, I'm scared."

Judging by their shocked expressions, I assume my parents are surprised I said that. I kinda caught myself off gaurd as well, but I'm tired and stressed so I don't really care.

"Who are you and where's my kid?" My mother jabs.

"Mitsuki, is now really the time for that?"

I tilt my head in an I-don't-care fashion, letting my dad know I'm cool with it. I could use the humor.

"So, any news?"

Shaking my head I answer, "no. They won't even let me near the room."

My mom shoves me over to make room cor herself and my dad plops down next to her.

"Hmm well knowing you, it's probably becuase you were having an emotional breakdown."

"Yeah, I did. Can you blame me? With all the crap that's gone down this past year I dont know what to expect next."

My mother let's out a long soft sigh before basically strangling both me and my father, one with each arm.

"Y'know Katsuki, sometimes I forget you're only twenty-one."

Freeing myself from her death grip, I scoff at her words.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I remember seeing you off to your first day at UA thinking, 'Good God, I created  mini me.' That was the first time I ever thought I acually failed."

Well that's comforting.

"But I was wrong. Everyday you came home a little bit different. I was even more surprised when you told me you were crushing on someone."

"Is there a reason you're retelling my life story?"

Her hand lands heavily on my head.

"Shut up and listen before I stop feeling nice."

"Whatever."

I'm still keeping my defense sharp.

"You've gone through so much, it forced you to grow up really fast. But at the end of the day, you're still a kid with a hell of a lot of responsibility weighing on your shoulders."

Ugh, she's rambling just like Midoriya. Just get to the damn point already.

"I'm so proud of the man you've become Katsuki. But take a life lesson from your Old Hag: life is full of crap, don't stress."

You gotta be kidding me. My wife could potentially be experiencing a miscarriage--huh, did I read any books on child birth and parenting? So what if I did? Only real men care for their families. Plus anyone with  a functioning brain cell can figure out bleeding during a pregnancy is bad.

Anyways, back to the story.

"Really? That was your best shot?"

The Hag's look says it all: that was it.

Behind her, I catch a glimpse of a familiar face. It's Ochako's father...and her mother. I also contacted them. Her mother doesn't like me very much so we dont talk a whole lot. Still, I think they have the right to know when their daughter is in trouble, so I messaged Mr. Uraraka right after I called the Hag. He and I are on good terms at least. I think.