Houston, We Have A Problem

Ochako's jaw nearly hits the floor when she sees the private jet. I don't know why though. After all, it's been ours for six months, but, whatever.

"Every time I see it, it's like I'm in a dream! Except I'm awake and it's actually happening!"

She swipes her purse off the floor and bounces out of the car. Her childish joy puts a smile on my face, as I slide out of my seat to get the luggage from the trunk.

I open the hatch, and there is an explosion of, of...stuff. when the clothes clear, I'm draped with lingerie, swim suits, and dresses.

*Warning! Warning! Blood pressure at critical levels!*

"OCHAKO!!!!!!"

"Katsuki, remember what the doctor said, all this yelling and stuff is bad for your blood pressure and- whoa. What happened to you?"

My hands curl up into fists and I speak through clenched teeth. Gotta keep my cool. Keep. My. Cool.

"That's what I'd like to know. What the heck is all this stuff?"

"It's my luggage" she smiles sheepishly, "I gotta be prepared, you know? One day something fits, the next it doesn't. So I wanted to make sure I'd always have a back up!" She explains, shoving a thumbs up in my face.

I slowly push her hand down. "So you needed 7 pairs of lingerie?"

She blushes and looks away. "Well, one pair for every night. We don't have a lot of intimate time together, so I thought we could use this trip to make up for lost time."

Blood rushes to my cheeks. I'm a grown man speaking to his wife, yet this topic still makes me squirm like a fifth grader.

"Woman, you're pregnant, how much more intimacy do you need? Besides, isn't that kinda weird?"

Her body goes stiff as a rod, and her hands curl into fists. She stands on her tiptoes in attempt to match my height.

"It isn't weird! There are plenty of people who do it." She falls back on her heels. "It doesn't affect the baby, and besides, women have needs. And if you don't meet those needs, I'll have to find somewhere else to get them met." She adds a 'hmph' for emphasis at the end of her rant.  I can tell by her tone she's not serious about finding her needs elsewhere. Besides, she wouldn't find anyone as fine as me.

But still, the whole purpose of this trip is to make Ochako happy, so I guess I'll be having a week of eventful evenings.

"Whatever," I grumble, removing a clothing article from my head, "just help me shove it back in your bag before someone sees it. I'll make sure it gets put to good use if that's what you want."

She smirks, something unusual for her, and pulls herself into my chest. Her hand runs up my torso.

"You've been working out more than usual. It's most definitely what I want." She giggles.

I shudder at her touch. Maybe this would be more fun than I anticipated.

Okay. This is getting a bit weird and a lot too sexual. This is supposed to be a clean fanfic.

"Alright, enough of this fluff, I'd like to get in this plane while I'm still young." 

I ignore Ochako's groan of irritation, and zip the suitcase shut before hauling it out of the car and making a B-line for the boarding entrance.

The flight attendant welcomes me and  takes my wife's bags. She offers to take mine, but I decline and cram it into the luggage compartment on my own.