Welcome To The Imperfect Club

Everyone is drunk out of their mind by the time we leave the Snuggly Duckling...everyone but me.

"Hey Eijirou, I din't know ya had a twin!" Denki says with squinted eyes.

Stupid Hair let's out a roaring laugh, "I don't have a twin ya freaking idiot. You're just wasted!"

"I wish I had a twin. Then I wouldn't be such a lo-o-onerrrrr!" Hanta buries his face in his hands and sobs like a teenage girl who's been dumped before prom. Not that he has anyone to dump him.

"It's okay Hanta babes, you'll find someone...eventually." Mina coaxes.

Eijirou throws her a troubled glance. Probably because she used the term 'babes' on someone who isn't him.

Kyoka is K.O'd in the arms of her husband. She fell dead asleep after two drinks.

"Tch. What a light weight." I whisper to myself.

Mina is the second most sober out of us all, despite being the heaviest drinker. She really knows how to hold her alcohol. It's truly impressive.

"Mina, how come you don't call me babes more often? It's so sexy when you do it." Her husband whines.

He wraps his arms around her waist and leans in,  resting his chin on the top of her head.

"You're so clingy when you're drunk!" She huffs, trying to wriggle out of his muscular grasp.

"Katsuki, a little help here?"

With an irritated sigh, I pry the redhead off of his wife.

"That's enough Riot For Brains. Why don't you call it a night?"

"I would, but the bed is so boring without my Chica." He winks at the small pink figure in front of him and she smirks  back.

"Get yourself ready and I'll be calling you babes all night if you want." Mina kisses his cheek and his eyes grow wide at her suggestive speech.

Without another word, he grabs his sweater off the back of his chair and leaves for the hotel room he booked for the night.

Pinky nods in satisfaction. "I knew that'd work. He'll be lights out LONG before I get there." She laughs dryly.

She devil.

"Yer, I better get Kyoka to hiccup bed." Denki says as he staggers for the tavern door. "Night homies!" He calls over his shoulder causing him to bump into a table, nearly flinging Ears across the dining area.

That idiot.

Now it's just Pinky, Hanta  and myself.

The black haired tape hero is still an emotional wreck. Standing near him is making me uncomfortable. Thankfully, Mina seems to notice and suggests he too should turn in for the night. He tearfully agrees and we part ways with him.

My room is right next to Eijirou's, so I'm stuck walking with his nosy wife. I know it's only a matter of time before she brings up the Ochako situation.

"So...how are you feeling?" She asks.

Called it. Yet, the question still catches my heart off guard. As much as I hate to admit it, hanging with the the idiot sqaud allowed me to forget the hurt I've experienced since I've learned the truth about Ochako. Now it's back again.

"How the hell do you think? I feel like crap."

Mina nods, "Makes sense. What's your next move?"

I roll my eyes. I knew it, nosy as ever. "Why is it any of your business?"

She clasps her hands behind her back and shrugs her shoulders.