Arrival

Ochako is doing her best to remain calm as the approaches the ginormous delivery room doors.

Relax. Everything will be okay. Mitsuki will be here soo-

"OW!" She screams as another contraction interrupts her thoughts. She still can't believe how painful this is in comparison to all the injuries she's suffered before. Doubts flooded her mind with each tight squeeze in her abdomen.

I'm not ready for this. Not to be a mother and definitely not to endure childbirth! The thought of  pain more extreme than what she's faced already causes her to cringe.

The nurse pushing her wheel chair places a hand on her shoulder, trying to comfort the stressed young woman.

"Take a deep breath. You've got this," she reassures with a smile that Ochako feels more than she can see.

She inhales sharply as another contraction hits, but exhales more slowly this time.

They turn right and the door to their destination looms befor them.

"Alright Mrs. Bakugo, it's time."

The nurse takes Ochako's hand and helps her out of the mobile chair, then opens the door for her to walk through.

The moment she enters the room, she's tempted to bolt right back out. Two doctors are already preparing surgical tools and what looks somewhat similar to a dentist chair, is dressed with clean light blue linens. Ochako hates the dentist.

"Uuuuh, y'know what? I think I can wait a bit longer. I'm just gonna head back home and come back later." She pivots for the exit but finds it blocked by the nurse, who's now sporting a rather stern expression.

"Mrs. Bakugo, if you dont do this know you risk not only your life but the life of your children. Do you really want to do that?"

"W-well of course not!" She whimpers, trying to keep tears from spilling from the corner of her eye, "I can't do this right now though. It's too much at once and I wasn't prepared! That chair-thing looks scary, my husband had emotional breakdown and passed out so I'm here by myself, and these contractions are super," she clenches her teeth as another one hits, "PAINFUL!"

Her jaw is so tight she's afraid her teeth will shatter but swing of the door distracts her from the pain and the tension loosens slightly.

"You can yell at your brat of a husband for knocking you up without protection later sweety," Mitsuki smirks, "but right now, you've got work to do, so get your thick *CENSORED* on that delivery table so I can see my grandchildren."

"Mitsuki, I-I'm so happy your here!" The brunette sobs.

The spikey haired woman wraps her daughter in law in a quick hug.

"Of course I'm here. Apparently, even as a woman I've got more balls than my son." She sighs

Ochako can't help but laugh at the vulgar joke.

"There ya go, that beautiful smile of yours. Let's wipe those tears and get this show started."

The brunette nods, quickly drying her cheeks. Mitsuki offers a hand with a small smile of her own. Ochako takes it and the blonde leads her to the intimidating, blue surface.

She stares at it for a moment and takes a breath.

You're a hero Ochako. You've never let unexpected villains phase you and you cant let unexpected deliveries throw you off either. Let's do this.