Stylist Noona Pt 50(There are Other Ways) (smut, some fluff)

Start from the beginning

"I just- I just don't want to mess anything up. I just started getting close to you. In the heat of the moment it c-can be hard to resist the temptation yannow?"

"Yea I know, but I think we'll be okay, we are both adults here, but if you feel it's better we wait, then let's wait." You say trying to sound as earnest as possible, but the truth is you want Jin so badly, you don't even care about not hearing from the doctor.

You shift your weight on top of him making him utter a small groan.

"... okay, but we have to promise to keep each other in check. Okay?

"Deal,"

What had you just agreed to? You had been too busy thinking about the erection you felt while shifting, to pay attention to Jin's concessions.

Immediately you slide back onto his thighs pulling his boxers down shortly after. His hard cock springs upright like a flag pole. It takes everything in you to not put him "In you".

Instead you spit generously on your hand and stroke him tightly. He shudders at the contact of your warm hands. You add a slight twist in your wrists earning your own name from his lips.

Hearing him moan your name, only makes it that much harder to control your own urges.

You choke back the need to have him underneath you and bend down close to his hips. Placing small kisses up both sides of him before taking the tip into your mouth, still working your hands diligently.

It comes as a slight surprise when he fills your mouth with the hot liquid after only a few minutes of being in your mouth. You do your best to swallow, but inevitably some cum dribbles out onto your hands and his stomach.

"Holy fuck," He breathes, "that was- fuck- that was amazing."

"Thank you, " You giggle at his astonishment.

"I'm glad you convinced me to let stuff happen tonight, I would have missed out, big time. Although.."

"Although?"

"I don't think I could perform even half as well for you, at least not with my brains scrambled now." He runs a hand through his hair giving you a great view of his arm and obliques.

"That's okay... I'm more than satisfied," You lick your lips making him smirk

"I didn't say I wouldn't try," He winks and you whimper in turn. "Let me get cleaned off, and I'll be right back."

"I'll come too, my hands are still dripping."

Jin's bathroom is similar to yours, except for the amount of socks strewn about the floor.

"Do you have any socks in your drawer?" you poke fun as you wash off your hands.

"A few, why?"

You can't tell if he's being serious or not, but the sock covered floor is quickly pushed out of mind when hands come up under your nightie, resting on your hips. You look up into the mirror smiling at Jin. His eyes are dark and lusty, and his fingers roam around your stomach and thighs.

"Well, hello there" You whisper, pressing your ass back into him.

"Hi princess," He hums nipping at the shell of your ear making you shiver, "You should keep both dresses, one to be the nice one, and the other to be the one I get all dirty."

Your eyes float back at the pleasure his words imply.

His hand drifts between your legs while the other holds you firmly to his chest. You brace against the counter for fear of your knees giving out as he moves your panties to the side. The tip of his finger grazes your clit making you take in a sharp breath.