|78| ~A Series of Unfortuante Events ~

Start from the beginning

Mecca, my aunt-in-law. I can't believe that this is my aunt Mecca.

She's particularly royalty to my people. While growing up, I've been told nothing but great things about her. To my people, she was the brightest star under starlight, who they wish so badly would return home. To my cousin, she was an outstanding luna brave, bold, and beautiful. To my siblings and my dad she was the epitome of strength that we should all strive to be and to me she was a hero who has mysteriously vanished before I've even had a chance to meet her.

Before I grew older and formed a stronger bond with Celine, Kaya and I would always play a game of Wolves patrols and the noble prize always centered around are long lost auntie return home. We would come up with rescue plans and then take them to the elders for approvals. They would smile and shine down upon our mission. We use to be so excited.

It's mind-blowing if you really just sit down and think about it. Once upon a time, I use to dream about finding her, and during this day in time, I wish that she never found me, how quickly the tables have turned.

My people's hero has turned out to be a villain, who teamed up with a vampire that's trying to kill me just because I'm loved by the man that she so desperately wishes would love her.

Now, if that's not ironic I don't know what is.

"Yes! You little traitor," says Mecca. My aunt-in-law. I can't believe that she's supposed to be my aunt.

"A wise man once told me that the first casualty of war is innocence. Although, I've never truly understood what he meant into I so foolishly found out myself," she continues. "Now, it's your turn, you traitorous pup. Tonight is the night that you too learn the hard ways of war,"

"Oh, shut your crap! You talk too much," my wolf is the one too speaks out. "You say that we're the traitor's but you're the one working with a vampire to kill me, who happens to be your supposed to be niece,"

Mecca my supposed to be aunt, or more like the foe she-wolf has the nerve to flash a dauntless smile, and then she walks over a little closer towards my direction. "The only reason why you still have breath in your body is that you're my supposed to be niece because unlike you, ungrateful little pup. I value the ties of family," she almost spits.

"Now, this family reunion is cute and all but we had a deal," Ravana speaks up.

"And I'm delivering her to you am I not," Mecca wolf growls while her neck snaps in Ravana direction with glowing neon yellow eyes.

"Then get the fuck out so I can claim my prize," Ravana spits back.

"Very well, have your fun but remember what I said. She live's," " says Mecca the foe she-wolf as she exists out of the washroom.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, she lives, " Ravana mocks with glowing violent violet eyes and then she turns around to place her focus back onto me awhile adding in, "For now,"

And the next thing I know is the feeling of two hands being placed onto my neck, followed by a quick vicious snap before it all goes black.