"yeah, he's surprisingly not shy today."

"he's so cute."

"yeah and now i want a kid, and i don't even have a boyfriend."

"i'm sure brandon wouldn't mind having kids with you."

"oh i know, he told me."

"what? when?"

"a few days ago over text at like midnight."

"everyone's minds go wild after midnight."

zamira chuckled and nodded while sasha was waving at dante, "this is sasha and zamira." i said to dante and pointed at the girls, "hi." he smiled and waved which was adorable, "i need a kid." sasha stated with a sigh.

"and with who?"

"i've started talking to a guy last week so probably him."

"who?"

"mira remember jamie from old work?"

"baby no."

"what?"

"he's a dickhead."

"he's not a dickhead to me."

"alright but don't say i didn't warn you."

we chuckled while zamira raised her brows and looked down then zion walked out of the elevator and dante immediately spotted him, "daddy." he called out and ran to zion which surprised zion a bit but then he just smiled and picked dante up.

he didn't even ask or look at me confused as to why dante was here instead he just kissed dante's cheek and walked to the guys, "someone give me a child." zamira pouted and wiped a fake tear off her cheek, "yo brandon give mira a child." yasmin called out to brandon and zamira immediately turned away from the guys.

i chuckled while brandon looked up and raised a brow at yasmin, "she wants a child." yasmin said loud enough for brandon to hear across the room, "alright tell her to let me hit then." brandon responded then smiled and turned back to the guys.

"you and brandon haven't fucked?"

"nope."

"why not?"

"he hasn't probably tried to seduce me into it so i'm waiting for that."

"have you even been to each other's houses?"

"not really, we hung out in a cafe a few days ago and he drove me home but didn't come inside."

"he's gotta try harder."

"tell him that, i'm going over to his house on tuesday after he finishes work so hopefully it goes down."

then the guys walked over to us and zamira smiled innocently at brandon like she wasn't talking about fucking him a second ago, "cami couldn't babysit today." i said to zion as he walked up beside me, "it's okay, i don't know why you don't bring dante into work everyday anyway." zion shrugged and i chuckled while dante looked around smiling.