Chapter 10:Charmed

Start from the beginning

Out the corner of my eye, I see the cheer girls practicing a routine. The girl that talked to me the other day, is up in the air, but she missed a step and is currently falling towards the ground. I put the dumbbells back on the rack and push through the girls trying to catch her before sliding forward and grabbing her out the air. "Nice catch.", she says breathlessly. "Thanks. Are you alright?", I question. "Yeah I'm fine. You're that girl from last week right?", she asks. "Yeah I'm Jade.", I reply. "Ariana.", is all she says before getting picked up from my arms.

"We are so sorry Ari. We didn't get you high enough.", Camila says pushing me out of the way. "Yeah it's fine. Jade here caught me.", she says patting my shoulder. I give a awkward smile and wave before putting my head down. "They don't too much like my friends and I. It's fine as long as you're safe I suppose.", I say getting ready to walk away. "Hey wait. Do you maybe wanna hang out sometime?", she asks looking at me.

I look behind me to see if she talking to someone else and when I realize she's not, I turn back to see her laughing. "Uh yeah sure. We could meet after class and exchange numbers or something.", I say tripping over words. She smiles at me before walking back over to the girls. "That was so awkward and adorable at the same time.", Zylo says in my head. "I thought I told you to stay away from her.", Camila says. "I saved her and now she wants to hang out. Now that everything isn't going your way, you're throwing a bitch fit. Grow up.", I say walking over to the sparring mat. "You two got room for one more?", I ask the two girls.

"Yeah get in on this.", Perrie says dodging a punch. "You'd never guess what just happened to me.", I say punching Perrie in the stomach. "What?", Leigh questions knocking me off my feet. "You remember that cheerleader girl I was telling you about? Well her name is Ariana, and we're hanging out sometime.", I brag punching her back. "You three cut it out before you kill each other.", coach says breaking us up.

"No way. Mystery girl and I are going to a movie this weekend. Oh and her name is Kamille.", she says taking a sip of water. "That's so cool. What about you Pez? Have you made any moves on Tori yet?", I question nudging her. "No. She probably thinks I'm weird or something. Plus I don't know how.", she says pouting. "Usually I wouldn't know what to do in this situation but I do. Take her roller skating or something. It's really fun and she won't know that you like her unless you show signs.", Leigh says again. "Oh that's a good idea. Later.", is all she says before running towards her.

"What are you losers talking about?", Jared asks flicking my forehead. "Nothing you'd understand you neanderthal.", I say rubbing my head. "You wanna say that again little Nelson?", he questions grabbing me by my collar. I kick him in the stomach, making him drop me before stepping on his chest. "Never call me that.", I say getting closer to his face. I slide him across the gym floor and walk back to the bleachers. "That was a bit much, don't you think?", Jesy asks finally joining us. "No. I'm sick of people saying we look alike. We don't. We have the same hair color and that's it.", I complain. "Jade I don't know if you've looked in a mirror recently, but you and Jesy do look quite similar.", Leigh says.

I just groan and plop down on the seat. "Stop it. This is bullying.", I say folding my arms. They both laugh at me making me pout more. After half an hour passes by, coach dismisses us and we go to change. "I don't understand it.", I hear a girl say. I shush Jesy and Leigh and start my super hearing. "What?", the other questions back. "Have you not noticed anything different with the four musketeers? They literally survived a four story fall with no injuries. Have you not noticed how ripped they are, and they have tattoos for crying out loud.", the other one complains.

"You know it's rude to talk about people right in front of them right?", I ask looking around the locker. They look at me in shock and hurry out of the locker room. "I did it guys. Tori and I are going skating this weekend.", Perrie says excitedly. "Looks like we all have plans except for you Jes.", I say patting her back. "Oh I have plans. Claude and I are having a video game marathon Friday through Sunday.", she says. "I meant with a girl. Leigh's going to the movies. Perrie's going skating, and I'm taking my lady of choice on a picnic.", I reply back.