We talked the whole ride over to the place where I would be doing the photo shoot. Once I made it to the location, I grabbed my equipment and rushed inside.

"Zae, it's nice to see you again." Miki smiled at me. Her Russian accent was very thick. She was an amazing runway model and I had the opportunity to work with her again.

"You too, Miki. This place is fire, I've never been to this side of town."

"Me either, courtesy of my manager. Shall we get started?"

After two hours the shoot was coming to an end. She did several different looks but I felt like she needed something else.

"Let's get a few shots outside in the water." I suggested. When we made it to the back, Miki removed her robe and went into the water.

I placed rose petals throughout the water as she swam around. Her slanted eyes connected with mines when she smirked adverting them into the camera. She placed roses on each of her breasts leaning over the pool.

"Amazing Miki!" Her manager cheered.

"That's a wrap

"That's a wrap."

"These are so beautiful." She grabbed each side of her robe, tying it together. Catching me off guard, she pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you. I'll be calling you for more soon."

"I'll be looking forward to that."

Heading back inside, I packed up my things and went straight out the door. I called my brother Zach to check on him and ask if he spoke with Jordyn. She still wasn't answering my calls which made me worried.

"Come on Jordyn, pick up." I mumbled looking at the phone ring continuously.

Luna Hogan

"I can't thank you enough for helping me

"I can't thank you enough for helping me. You know this isn't my style anymore and I was literally freaking out."

"You know I always got you, Ms. Hogan." He nudged my shoulder. I rolled my eyes watching his crew clean everything to perfection.