29.

Excuse any mistakes!
Zae Berlinger

Excuse any mistakes!Zae Berlinger

"Last scene." I mumbled to Dejah. Today we were shooting the music video for her song. I was happy as hell for her but my mood has been off since this morning. I didn't know what it is, but something did not feel right.

"Are you okay? We don't have to do this today if you don't feel like it."

I shook my head, clearing my throat. "Nah, I'm good. This shit is fire though."

"And is." My head snapped towards the door as a girl entered. I recognized her as Luna's friend, I was just confused as to why she was here. "I'm glad you called me. You know I love to support the girls. Luna couldn't be here because Lavy is sick, she sends her love though."

"Aww." Dejah pouted. "It's okay. I'm just happy she let me record in her studio. This track is crazy."

"Record? When did y'all link? And when were you planning on telling me?" I questioned, throwing back-to-back questions at her.

"See what had happened was.." She trailed off laughing. "You weren't supposed to find out. Luna was there at the studio when they canceled my appointment. She felt bad for me and let me come over to record this song."

"And you couldn't tell me this?"

"Why, so you can try to come with me? I didn't tell you because I knew you would catch an attitude like you're doing now."

"Alright, let's just finish this." She looked at me for a minute then rolled her eyes. It wasn't a big deal, I just would've liked to know that the two were hanging out.

"We didn't get to formally introduce ourselves the last time we saw each other. I'm Mina."

"Zae."

"Oh, I know. Let's just say I've heard a lot about you. Most not good, might I add. If I was the old Mina, I would've cut you but I don't want to revert back to my old ways. Consider yourself lucky." She smiled brightly as if she didn't just threaten me.

"Let's start."

"You say you really wanna feel it, well that's the only way I'll give it up. Dig deep, no limits. Put it all then roll around. Scorpio be the zodiac, so you know I'm all the way down with that. Chunky bitch a little belly fat, but you gone like it when you into that."

"This bitch is my type of nasty." Mina threw her head back making me laugh. "You didn't tell me you get down like that. You look so innocent."

"Those are the main ones." Dejah winked.