36.

This chapter has been sitting in my drafts for a while. I didn't even want to post this, but I thought you guys will make me feel better. I love reading your comments and interacting with everyone❤️

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan
Two Months Later

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan Two Months Later

Zae stepped back, startled by my kiss. "Oh, so you can kiss me, but I can't kiss you?"

"You look so good. I couldn't help it." I smiled, innocently. He just got a haircut and his locs were freshly re-twisted. He bit over his lower lip, looking at me with this spellbinding stare.

His lips meet mine in a soft, slow kiss once more. I exhale against him, pulling him closer. He lowers his head, gently running his nose along my neck. The sensual touch leaves goosebumps along my skin. Zae pulls back with such an eager face. This wasn't the time nor place, but I couldn't resist him.

"I've been waiting to do that all day." His mouth was back on mine before I could take a breath. His tongue drags across my lower lip, asking for entrance. "Please baby."

His voice muffled on my lips. I opened my mouth, inviting him inside. Our tongues teased one another slowly. The kiss is powerful, hypnotic, and intoxicating. I throw my arms up around his neck, wanting to be closer to him. As if he can sense it, Zae's hands wrap around my thighs, lifting me into his arms. With my legs wrapped around his waist, he turns and presses me onto the smooth textured wall.

I can feel him hardening beneath me as I rub the nape of his neck, sucking on his bottom lip. At my invitation, his hands inch under the hem of my shirt, tickling the exposed skin. I shiver, rolling my hips as his hand travels higher and higher. That same hand drags down my pants in a teasing manner. Our eyes meet, and for an instant, everything else dissolves away.

"May I?" He questioned. I nodded without hesitation. This could be bad for our relationship, but I didn't care at the moment. It was tormenting at this point. We've been holding out for months, just getting to know each other again. His fingers worked fast unbuttoning my jeans, and slightly pulling them down. He slid my thong to the side.

"Shit." I moaned, as his thumb rubbed over my clit quickly. Before I could think, he lifted me higher in the air, placing his head between my thighs. My jeans now resting on my knees. Another moan released from my lips when he ran his tongue against my clit before sucking it into his mouth. I was in complete bliss, feeling his thick tongue run down, and dip into my opening.

"Already?" Zae mumbled, feeling my legs shake. His vibration made my back arch off the wall. I began to ride his face as he tongue fucked me. My orgasm was approaching quickly. The slurping sounds and groans weren't making it any better.

"Zaeee, fuck!" My legs locked around his head as his fingers worked quickly inside of me. His finger and sucking combination sent me over the edge. I pushed against his head, trying to stop him. The pressure was becoming too much. He wrapped his arms around me tighter, ignoring my pleas. My entire body began to contract, and shake as he continued. I felt myself cumming once more when his teeth grazed my clit. Zae licked me clean, sealing it off with a kiss.