34.

Please appreciate my work. I stared at my phone, physically forcing myself to write. I've been stuck in a dark spot. My mind wasn't connected to this book whatsoever. Staying up late to finish chapters, so you guys won't be left in the dark. I don't want to be that author. So appreciate the content I put out. In the words of Erykah, "Now keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit"

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan
Three Weeks Later

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan Three Weeks Later

"Hello, I'm Ms. Honey and I'll be your daughter's first-grade teacher of the year."

|I just had to do it. If you know, you know.|

Today, Lavender, Karsyn, and I were touring around her new school. After doing homeschool with Lavender, we talked and thought it would be good to try public schooling. There was a good school in the neighborhood that didn't have any bad reports. They were armed with security.

"I'm Karsyn, the dad."

"Hi! It's nice to meet you." We shook hands. Lavender hid behind my legs. This was a new action for me. Normally, she would be excited about school. Today she's been extremely quiet. "I'm sorry. Someone is being a little shy today. She's been homeschooled for the past six months, and before that she went to a private school. This is new to her."

"No worries. I'm here to make sure you have the best experience. Could I take your hand, and show you to your desk? You'll be able to decorate it yourself."

Lavender looked at me for confirmation. I sent her a reassuring smile, as she released my legs from her stronghold. Ms. Honey showed her around the classroom. Lavender finally smiled, as she told about the activities the class would do throughout the school year. We covered the basics she would need to bring to class every day. Ms. Honey was amazing, I'm happy to have made this decision for Lavy. Being a mom isn't easy. I still struggle every day hoping to do the right thing and create the greatest resolution for her.

We waved goodbye, settling into the car. Karsyn strapped Lavender inside before kissing her forehead, and closing the door. He came around to my side, leaning against the window, staring at me per usual. He could be so annoying.

"Why are you always trying to read me? I'm doing better than before. It's getting there."

"I just want the best for you, Luna. It's all I ever wanted. We never talked about it, but I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for putting you in a predicament that could've affected your body and life. That wasn't my intention, I wasn't thinking at the time. I'm sorry for all the arguments, and disagreements we've had in the past. I'm hoping we can move on from here." He spoke, I could hear sincerity in his voice.

"Thank you. I apologize as well for everything. I'm still trying to grow and find myself. I appreciate you helping me along the way. I do forgive you for everything. I'm hoping you can forgive me as well?"