1.

Retribution is the first book. You will need to read that book before to understand this one. Please READ book 1‼️

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

I sat on the balcony of my room smoking a blunt

I sat on the balcony of my room smoking a blunt. It was a habit I picked up over the years. Usually weed would make me paranoid but now it relaxed me. All the stress went away within an instant and I needed that.

It helped mainly with my headaches. I thought the more I got older I would get over the headache but they have gotten worse. I even had a few seizures due to the aftermath of me being shot in the head.

I inhaled the smoke thinking about life. Some days I would feel amazing but some of those days turned into deep depression. I wasn't happy all the time with myself. I wouldn't feel like my normal self. I had to keep pushing myself though. I had a lot more to live for.

"Mommy."

Lavender was one of the most unexpected surprises I received in my life. I didn't plan on having kids after I got that abortion but she snuck up on me and now we're here.

She was the best thing I ever received though. I loved this little girl to the moon and back. She had the attitude of my dad and the personality of Gabe. She was the most loving goofy individual I've met.

"Yes?" I quickly put out the blunt averting my attention to Lavender who was standing on the opposite side of the glass door holding her favorite stuffed bear.

"You're supposed to be laying with me." She pouted rubbing her eyes.

"Give me one second." I stood up quickly dusting off my clothes. I sped walked to the bathroom washing my face and brushing my teeth.

That's one thing about smoking, I didn't like the smell or taste it left on me. I wouldn't dare bring that around Lavender, so I'll make sure to clean myself every time I know I'm going to be around her.

I stripped out my outside clothes throwing on one of my dad's old shirts. I walked into the room seeing Lavender waiting on the bed for me. I climbed in bed cuddling next to her.

"Why did you leave me?"

I laughed. "I was only gone for ten minutes."

"Too long mister."

"Mister?"

She stifled back a laugh. "I meant ma'am."

"You have a lot of jokes this time of night." I tickled her sides kissing her cheeks.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry mommy."