2.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

Excuse any mistakes!Luna Hogan

"What's up babymama." I rolled my eyes looking at his face.

"What do you want?"

"I can't come visit you now?" He frowned.

"No, Karsyn you can't."

|A/N: I was going to use somebody else but he didn't have any pictures

|A/N: I was going to use somebody else but he didn't have any pictures. I felt he was a great fit to play her babydaddy!|

"You look good." He licked over his lips.

"You know we don't get along at all, so why do you feel the need to keep coming around me?"

"Luna, listen to yourself bro. We have a fucking kid together. I'm gone always be around whether you like it or not. I just wanted to check on you, that's all."

"Okay, you see me." I faked a smile. "Now get out."

"That's cold man."

"Life is cold. See yourself out my door then take another right and leave out my club." He didn't say anything but exit the door. I sighed dropping my head on my desk.

Karsyn. Karsyn. Karsyn. That man makes me sick sometimes. I can't hate him because he gave me my beautiful angel but damn that man is irky as fuck.

I met him almost six years ago. I've always seen him around but I never paid him any attention. He stayed in my old condo complex. We didn't talk but we would steal glances here and there. Around the time I decided it was time for me to move in my dad's house, he was there and that's when things went fucking left.

"This is taking forever." I complained boxing up my clothes. I was finally taking the time to pack up my things. Even though I visited my dad's house for the first time since his death, I wasn't ready to live there. This was the first time in six months I've made an effort to start packing.