"Blame your song. I suddenly became all sentimental," he replies, tossing back the notebook to the older.

"Any thoughts?" Changbin asks after a quick moment of silence passed between them.

The boy puts a finger to his chin, looking up at the afternoon sky for a while. "It's perfect."

Scoffing at the boy's exaggeration, Changbin shakes his head, looking down at his notebook before speaking,

"Thanks, Seungmin."

--

"You disgusting squirrel, get out of there!" You bang on the door with your balled fist.

Hold on.

Let me explain.

You left your room earlier to grab a pack of fruit snacks, but as you passed by Jisung and Changbin's room to get to yours, you found it difficult to ignore the foul smell that lingered the air.

The door was slightly opened, and there you saw Jisung laying on a pile of dirty clothes, seeming to be getting some sort of 'sleep'.

You glanced around the room, and you saw how cluttered and untidy it actually was. On what seemed to be Jisung's bed was a purple mark that stained the white sheets, which you recognized to be the blueberry shake you guys had bought yesterday.

"Ji, what the-" You were cut off by Jisung immediately standing up, pushing you out with a groggy (and almost inaudible) 'Let me sleep'.

You tried opening his door so you could help out the caveman living in the fancy room, but it was locked.

"Just let me clean the sheets so you won't have to sleep on that pile of filth," you try again, and this time, he actually let you in.

"Do as you wish, lady," he says, watching as you pick up the blanket and tuck it into a basket.

Jisung placed his hands on your shoulders, pushing you out as he followed behind, and while you headed to the dry room, Jisung made his way to your room, specifically, your bed.

As if on queue, Seungmin and Changbin waked through the front door, taking off their outside shoes and slipping on some flip-flops.

"Where'd you two come from?" Felix asks, grabbing a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Just spent some time at the park," Seungmin says.

"Hey, you." You point at Changbin.

"Your room's a mess," you continue.

He seemed clueless at first, but his face made an expression when he realized what you were talking about.

"But don't worry, old man," you speak before he could. "I'll clean it up."

And so you proceeded to head to the dry room to do the laundry, not noticing Changbin's small smile.

It wasn't there.

Changbin no longer had feelings for you.

i was kinda contemplating whether to end it just like that or end it like i normally do, but let's just stick w that for now peeps

anyway, i'd just like to say thank u so much for all the recognition this book has gotten

it really isn't much for others, but it genuinely surprises me that this book even surpassed 500 reads

i honestly wasn't expecting much from this book since i kinda just pulled it out of nowhere yk

so i really do appreciate every single read and vote this book gets