Have Some Fun

" All I wanna do is have some fun. I gotta feeling that I'm not the only one.
All I gotta do is take you home. I gotta feeling this party has just begun. It's all I want." - Have Some Fun

⭐⭐⭐⭐

I groan as soon as my alarm goes off in the morning. Seven is way too early to wake up, I thought to myself as I throw my covers and stand up, my bare feet touching the cold wooden floor.

Stretching, I made my way to the restroom so I can shower and get ready to head to the studio.

I washed my hair and body, shaved my legs, and rinsed off before stepping out. Wrapping a towel around my body and another around my head, I brushed my teeth. When I was done, I walked out and into my room.

Looking through my closet, I had two choices: dress to impress or dress decent. I chose the latter, mostly because I was too lazy to look for a nice blouse and pants.

So, I chose a dark grey shirt that said Addicted to Love and black skinny jeans, along with a pair of black combat boots. I braided my hair to the side and put on minimal make-up.

Once I thought I looked good enough, I grabbed my phone to check the time.

"Shit, it's 8:15", I groaned as I hurriedly grabbed my purse and stuffed my phone, wallet, and other necessities into it. I grabbed my keys off the dresser and ran downstairs.

I was about to open the door when a voice, or voices, startled me from behind.

"Have a good day!"

"Stay safe!"

"Where is your coffee at?"

I jumped, my hand on my chest where my heart is. "Jesus, what're y'all doing here?"

Nicole, Danielle, and Jade all stood in the doorway to the kitchen in their pajamas.

"Well, you wanted us to move in..." Jade started.

"So we all went home last night to bring some clothes..." Nicole continued.

"And now, we're here. We plan on moving everything else throughout the day", Danielle finished.

"Y'all do know that I only have one guestroom, right", I raise my eyebrow at them.

"Yeah, which is big enough for a bunk bed and a full size bed", Jade answered in a duh tone.

"True. Alright, I gotta go! I'm running late for the studio. Just...don't break anything when y'all are moving stuff", I mention as I open the door.

They all murmur their agreements. Feeling satisfied with their answers, I walked out and headed to my black Nissan Altima. I started my car and began to make my way to the studio.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Hey, Amber. Do you mind getting the guys something to eat? They haven't eaten just yet", Nano asked me two hours after I arrived.

By the time I got here, the guys were in the studio already recording. They haven't stopped until right now. So, they were taking an hour break.

"Um, sure. What do you want me to get them", I asked, straightening my back. For some odd reason, Nano intimidates me just a bit. He doesn't even look scary.

He turned and walked to where the guys were sitting and talking. They seemed to be arguing quietly.

After about two minutes, Nathan stands up and he walks towards me, Nano tagging along.

"They decided to get Subway, except Jay. He's just going to eat some fruit that we have here", Nano states.

"Okay, so what do they want?"