Last to Know

"You're keeping yourself tied up, so you won't let me down. Didn't you ever think, just maybe I'll understand you. Just give me the chance to love you more than you'll ever know...don't let me be the last to know" ~Last to Know

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"So, small get-together for your birthday", Nicole asked as we sat at the kitchen table.

"Exactly what do you mean by a 'small get-together'", I asked skeptically, taking a sip of my orange juice.

It was finally November. November 14th, to be exact. My birthday was only four days away.

"Just the guys and us", Danielle answered.

"And when exactly did you plan to have this", I wondered.

"Maybe the 20th? Siva's birthday is on the 16th, and since yours is just two days later, we thought maybe we can combine the two", Jade spoke up from my left.

At that, I thought maybe it wasn't a bad idea. Then I thought of something important.

"Guys, I'm almost six months. My belly is bigger and now I have to wear baggy clothes. We can't have the party."

It was true. I was going to be officially six months on the 22nd when I go to my appointment, and my belly got a bit bigger. I no longer looked bloated.

I looked pregnant.

Luckily, the guys finished the album last week, so I didn't have to be at the studio anymore, making it easier for me to hide my belly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure we can find a dress big enough to hide your stomach, but still look fashionable", Nicole assured me.

I hesitated before giving my final answer.

"Okay, let's start planning."

⭐⭐⭐⭐

"Happy birthday!" I yelled when Siva stepped into my house, followed by Nareesha.

He laughed and gave me a hug. "Thanks, love. How's the baby", he placed a hand on my stomach, albeit a little hesitant.

"She's doing great. I can feel her kicks already", a smile took over my face.

"That's amazing", Nareesha gushed.

I nodded in agreement.

"So, what did you need me here for", Siva asked, retracting his hand.

I led them to the living room. "The girls want to throw us a small party to celebrate both our birthdays and I wanted us to collaborate on a theme or something of that sorts", I said as I sat down.

He nodded.

"Ooh, what about fall colors", Nareesha suggested.

And so began our disagreements on things.

I wanted a color scheme while Siva wanted a plain old fashioned party.

After about three hours, we came to a conclusion, with the help of Nareesha.

We decided to go with a color scheme that we both agreed on: silver and baby blue.

"Oh, I have something for you", Siva suddenly announced.

"Ahem!" Nareesha raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, we have something for you. I'll be right back", he said before running out the door.

I looked over at Nareesha in confusion. She smirked and shrugged.

Two minutes later, Siva walks back into the living room, his hands behind his back.