Lose My Mind pt. 1

"They say that time heals everything. But they don't know you and the scars you bring cause you left a jagged hole And I can't stand it anymore" ~ Lose My Mind

~~~~~~~~
Jay's POV

I stepped out of shower with a towel wrapped around my waist as I made my way to my room.

It was Saturday. More specifically, my date with Amber was today.

I don't know what it is about her, but I can't seem to get her off my mind. It feels like I've known her for years even though it's only been almost week since I met her at the club.

Shaking my head, I got dressed and fed Tia. It was barely eight in the morning and I didn't have to pick up Amber until seven at night.

Until then, the boys and I were heading to the studio to work on our album before releasing it. Speaking of which, I texted Amber to let her know to show up at the studio at nine, giving her the address as well.

Placing my phone on the dresser, I opened up my closet and grabbed whatever. I threw the clothes onto the bed and got dressed.

As it turns out, I grabbed my dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt with a cassette tape printed on it, and my gray hoodie.

Well, it looks good. That's all that matters, I thought as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Jay, you ready yet, mate", Siva's voice rang out from the other side of my door.

"Yeah, I'll be out soon", I replied back, slipping on my shoes.

I heard his footsteps retreating so I grabbed my phone and wallet off the dresser and opened the door.

"Take care of the house, Tia", I looked back at her before shutting the door behind me.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"In the middle of us", Max sang the last note of one of our new songs on our new album.

"Alright, guys. Take a ten minute break and then we'll start on Show Me Love", our day-to-day manager, Nano, said over the speaker.

I took my headphones off and placed them on the microphone stand in the sound booth before walking out. Max, Tom, Nathan, Siva walked out of the room before me, following Nano.

"Hey, that wasn't too bad", a voice said when I stepped out.

I smiled. "Thanks, I guess", I chuckle lightly.

Amber smiled back. She wore a white t-shirt with a cartoon panda printed on it, light blue skinny jeans, and white converse. Her light brown hair was up in a messy bun.

"No problem."

"So did you get a hang on everything", I asked, gesturing to the mixing console.

Her eyes lit up. "Yeah! I actually owned a small, portable one when I was younger so it wasn't too hard."

"That's awesome", I replied while nodding.

"So about tonight...", she trailed off whilst biting her lip.

I smirked. "If you think I'm telling where we're going, you got another thing coming."

"Ugh, that's so cliché", she pouted before a smile broke through.

"Maybe, but that's how I do things", I shrugged.

She opened her mouth to reply but Nano and Nathan walked in at that moment.

"Alright, we're going to work on Show Me Love right now, but Nathan isn't quite sure about the beginning", Nano directs towards me.

"What's wrong with it", I question.