Prologue

A/N: I realized i made a mistake with a name. I accidentally put the wrong one. But don't worry, it's minor and has no effect on the story, whatsoever. Enjoy! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Amber, I love you because you're my best friend, so remember I'm gonna say this because I do. Get your freaking butt up out of bed and stop drowning in your tears! It's been 3 weeks and all you've ever done is cry your freaking eyes out! He's moved on and so should you", my best friend, Danielle, yelled.

I sniffled, and rubbed my, what I assumed from all the crying I've done, red eyes. 'She's right', I thought, 'if he can move on, so can I'.  

It's been three weeks since my jerk of a boyfriend, Jason Cox, dumped me. It's been three weeks since I told him I was pregnant. It's been three weeks since he left on the sidewalk in the pouring rain, saying that he wasn't ready to handle his "mistake".

I sat up and looked over at Danielle. Her light brown hair fell in waves, reaching her waist. Her sapphire eyes showed sadness, for me, and her mouth was set in a frown. She was wearing a green tube top with tight, black skinny jeans and tall black stilettos, making her 5'7 when, in actuality, she's only 5'2.

Swallowing back more tears, I asked, "Where are you going? Because I wanna go too". It was true. I was tired of wasting my tears on Jason while he is out partying without a care in the world.

A smile flitted across Danielle's face but was gone the next second. "You can't come with me and the girls. We're going to a club and you can't drink because you're pregnant and it could harm the baby", was her reply.

"Who said I had to drink? I could just dance. Plus who's going to make sure you, Nicole, and Jade get home safely? I know how you girls get when you drink", I smirked.

"There's the Amber I know. Let me call the girls so they can meet us here", she smiled and walked away, pulling out her phone.

Smiling, I put one hand on my, for now, flat stomach. 'Don't worry, baby. I have a good feeling about tonight'.

And I did.

**** 

Jay's POV:

"Hi Jay. It's your birthday. How old are you now, 27, 28-ish", my best mate, Nathan, said on our new Wanted Wednesday.

I chuckled to myself. Today is my 23rd birthday and the lads and I are going to a club to celebrate.

Tom, Max, and Nathan are going solo whereas Siva is bringing his girlfriend of 5 years, Nareesha.

"Bird, you ready? I'm getting old here", Tom yelled as he burst into my room.

I glared at him. No one, and I mean NO ONE, comes into my room unannounced. Tia, my lizard, and I hate it. There's no reason behind it.

"Mate, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't burst into my room", I scolded him.

He just smirked and replied,"Sorry, mate. I just really want to meet some chicks." With that, he walked out and yelled,"Five minutes, Jay!"

Shaking my head, I stood up and walked towards my mirror. My curls looked perfect and my blue eyes were clear. My t-shirt and black jeans looked well put together, surprisingly.

Grabbing my keys off the dresser, I walked towards the door. Before I walked out, I turned around and saw Tia looking at me.

"Tonight is gonna be a great night, Tia. I feel it."

~~~~~~~ 

*Unedited*