Glad You Came

"The sun goes down, the stars come out. And all that counts is here and now. My universe will never be the same. I'm glad you came" ~ Glad You Came

*****************************

Jay's POV

We were currently at this exclusive club called Blackout. It lives up to it's name, of course. Every night at 11 o'clock, all of the lights would go off and the only source of light you had were the strobe lights and a glow stick they gave you before the lights went off. It's actually quite amazing.

I tipped the glass of beer to my lips as I searched the dance floor for a special lady to dance with. It seemed as if everyone had someone to dance with except me.

Siva, of course, was dancing with Nareesha. They look really happy together with all their smiling and laughing.

Max was dancing with a blonde who looked like she was in her early 20's. She had on a royal blue dress with spaghetti straps and silver heels. She looked as if she had to much to drink as she kept stumbling.

I looked away and saw Nathan sitting at the bar talking to a girl with brown hair to match her chocolate eyes. She wore a black strapless dress with red heels. She said something that made Nathan laugh. I smiled a little. It was good to see him so carefree again.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and saw that it was Tom. He had his arm around a girl with light brown hair. She was wearing a green tube top with black skinny jeans and black heels.

"Bird, can you spare me some cash? I only have 2 bucks left", Tom asked. Shaking my head, I handed him a twenty, which he took gladly and left me.

Sighing, I got up and made my way to the restroom. My bladder can only hold so much. It's like the size of a freaking peanut.

When I walked out, I heard a voice yell out,"Let go of me, perv!" It sounded like a girl was in trouble. I made my way over there to see what the problem was.

I reached her and saw a guy grabbing her arm, quite rough, and tried pulling her towards him.

"Oy, what seems to be the trouble here", I asked the man as I stood behind the girl.

____________________

Amber's POV

When Danielle left, I took a shower. I washed my hair and body, then shaved my legs and underarms. After rinsing off, I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped my hair in the towel and grabbed another one to dry my body.

Reaching for my moisturizer, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My wavy light brown hair fell to my waist and my light brown eyes were a little red from the crying I did earlier. My body was slightly tan and slim. Not for long, I thought.

Shaking my head, I quickly moisturized my body and wrapped the towel around me as I walked to my room.

I walked over to my stereo and turned it on. "And that's the new song from The Wanted, I Found You! Next is Lady Gaga with Applause", the radio host announced as the song started to play.

Bobbing my head, I walked over to my closet to pull my favorite club dress out. It was red with one long sleeve for the left arm and came up to my mid-thigh. It also had jewels along the neckline. I laid it out on my bed and went to my vanity mirror to do my hair and makeup.

I unwrapped my hair and blow dried as I ran my brush through it. When it was completely dry, I grabbed my wand and plugged it in. While it was heating up, I decided to work on my makeup.