Lie To Me

"Don't say it's all for the better. Oh, I need you to lie, to lie to me. I'll stand for the greatest pretender. I know you won't die for me, but say you will. Just lie to me, to me" -Lie to Me

~~~

⭐1 Month Later⭐

I flushed the toilet after I finished puking and began to brush my teeth while looking in the mirror. My brown hair looked duller and there were dark circles underneath my eyes.

I had been unsuccessful in getting a good night's sleep for the past week because of Jason.

--Flashback--

It's been almost three weeks since Jay left. The week after he left, I had my second ultrasound. Dr. Richards was finally there.

I was still in awe at seeing my baby again, but slightly bigger. Dr. Richards said that by now, the fingernails begin to grow and the body begins to make urine. He suggested that I eat more fruits and vegetables so the baby can get the right nutrients.

Right now, I was home alone. Nicole and Jade were working while Danielle went to go look for a job. So, I was stuck here, eating ice cream and watching Teen Wolf on Netflix.

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang. Thinking it was Danielle who was constantly forgetting her key, I got up from my spot on the couch and opened the door, only to be surprised by an unwanted face.

"Jason?"

He didn't say anything and walked straight into the house as if he owned the place.

"What are you doing here", I asked rather rudely.

He turned and looked at me. I took in his appearance. His black hair was disheveled, skin looked ghostly pale, dark circles underneath his bloodshot eyes, and had some stubble on his chin.

Oh, no, I thought, he fell off the wagon again.

"Did you get the abortion?"

I stayed silent.

"Answer me, you bitch", he yelled, getting close to my face.

"Jason, you're not yourself right now. Go home, please", I asked softly, holding up my hands.

He scoffed and rubbed his hands over his face in frustration. "You didn't get it, did you? Do you not understand what's gonna happen to me when that thing comes?!"

"'That thing?!' It's a freaking baby, Jason! And what is going to possibly happen to you?! I'm the one carrying the baby! I'm the one who's going through the physical and mental and emotional changes! I'm going to be the one to provide and care for it, not you! I don't need you", I snapped. I knew it wasn't a good idea to yell at him while he was under the influence and who knows what else.

He pushed me and I fell onto my side, barely missing the coffee table. I scrambled away from him, getting up once I was at a safe distance.

"You better get the abortion at the end of the month or I will-"

At that point, Danielle walked in. She took in the sight that we were in. "What the hell is going on?!"

Tears slid down my face and Jason just walked to the door, passing Danielle. He glared at me but said nothing. He slammed the door so hard, it rattled the picture of my parents that was hanging by the door.

Danielle rushed to my side and held me as I cried uncontrollably. I told her what happened, and after minutes of persuading her not to call the police, she called the other girls and they came home within an hour.