◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟑 ⨟ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒﹚

Start from the beginning

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Man Potions without you was boring Rosie!" the younger Diggory said as she sat next to her dorm mate.

"I was stuck with Malfoy in potions!" she blonde exclaimed then hit her head onto the table.

"Hey. Don't do that you'll hurt yourself." the older Diggory said as he sat down.

"Arg. He's just so annoying." the light blonde said lifting her head up.

"Let me guess. Kept calling you mudblood?" the older Diggory asked the girl.

"That's the whole reason he's annoying." she said with her head in her hands.

"We've got Herbology next." the younger Diggory said then took a bite out of her food.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Yess!!!Freetime!!" the younger Lupin said running into the courtyard.

"I can't believe you and Rosie got into second year potions!" the younger Diggory muttered still shocked.

"I know right,How'd you guys get in?" she asked

"We just made five potions perfectly, that's all." the Hufflepuff Greenwood said to her friends.

"Here comes Madelyn." the younger Diggory told her friends.

"She got herself  a posy of first years." she added to her previous statement

"I bet they're as dumb as she is." the older Greenwood said making her friends laugh.

"What do you want Madelyn." she said as she stood up.

"Why would I want anything from a nerd like you." the younger Greenwood spat making the first years laugh.

"Then leave." the older Greenwood spat at her sister.

"Whatever." her sister said then walked away with the other first year girls.

"Honestly,I get why Snape might hate her." the younger Lupin said making her friends laugh.

"Calm down Rosie.Your eyes nearly turned red." the younger Diggory chuckled making Symone laugh as well.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"We'll see you guys after dinner." the younger Lupin waved at the two as she head to the Ravenclaw table.

"Cya later!"the two Hufflepuffs waved as well

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"I'll do the password this time.I'm not going to dinner soaked in vinegar." the Hufflepuff Greenwood told her friend.

"Wow. I got it this time.I promise!" the younger Diggory whined.

"Nope not trusting you on that one." the light blonde said as she tapped her wand on the barrel.

The doors of Hufflepuff common room flang open.

"Lia,Rose." the older Diggory said to his cousin and her friend.

"Hey Ced.How were classes." His cousin asked him.

"Some how alright." he said to her then laughed.

"Cool.So dinner?" the older Greenwood asked the Diggorys.

"Yeah sure." the older Diggory said as he opened the door for the girls.

"Ladies first." he said.

"Very charming Ced." the older Greenwood said sarcastically then rolled her eyes making the younger Diggory giggle.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The great hall was always empty at this time only the league stayed behind at this time.

"So what's our league name?Cause we've been staying behind for the past two weeks." Symone asked her friends.

"Um I don't know." Samuel told his sister.

"Wow we need to meet some where else though. I think doing this is going to make everyone suspicious" Malcolm told they group.

"I think we should just meet up at free time." Symone told the league .

"I guess Harry,Ron and Hermione decided to ditch us today,And the past one week..." Cedric said to them.

"I don't think they want to be part of us." Celia said.

"They seem to be their own team of three." Ginny said.

"I guess they're out. And yes no more night meetings,vJust freetime ones. Good?" the older Lupin told the group.

"Good!" everyone said as they dispersed.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The two Hufflepuff girls made their way to their dorm.

"Arg. Those meetings take soooo long. And all we do is talk random stuff." the younger Diggory said as she jumped on her bed.

"I'll shower first!" the older Greenwood said slipping off her shoes.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Reminder, I was 13 with zero experience in writing. Thank you