42

3rd POV
"Aish, this tape is driving me crazy!" Jungkook groaned ruffling his hair. He had been trying to find even a glimps of the car to track it to the next place it went. But everything he looked up showed nothing.

Just then the door of his office was being knocked at frantically.

Jungkook turned around a bit annoyed.

"Yes?" The door quickly opened to show one of the junior detectives.

"Sir! We have some news!"

"What is it?"

"I think we found something, about the RM Corp case." Jungkook stands immediately and starts walking with his junior.

"We were looking through the street camera footage to see if we could find other locations the car went." The brown haired man walked fast towards the smaller work stations in the building while speaking to Jungkook, occasionally becoming out of breath.

"And?"

The man opened the door to where he had been working. His colleague was sitting in front of the screen, surveying it deeply. As soon as he turned to see Jungkook enter he got up and bowed.

"Show him the footage Young-shik."

The man sat back down, rewinding the clip he was just looking at.

"We saw the car at RM Corp sir."

The three watched as a black car with the same license plate they were tracking entered the indoor parking of the building.

"Go call Ms.Kim." Jungkook said, eyes still glued to the screen.

••
Rose POV
I hold a few folders in my hand as I pressed the elevators' button to go to the top floor. I had been trying to work in a conference room with one of the design teams to help them out with product ideas.

Mr.Helth had told me to monitor them but I ended up helping them instead and turning my quick visit into a three hour conference.

I sighed stretching my neck, tired from having to constantly look down.

Once the elevator dinged I got off and headed to my desk, plopping myself down on my chair.

I huffed out a breath, rubbing my forehead. The more I stay here more frequent my head aches have been getting.

Mr.Helth doesn't seem to know what exactly he's doing. He relies entirely on the design team for what they come up with and those guys aren't very good with team work to come up with any good ideas.

I stared at the pile of folders before sighing and pulling my chair closer. I started sorting them out and came upon two folders that Mr.Helth had to approve for the design team.

I put the rest into three piles and stood up. I started walking to his office, flipping over the folders to double check that it was the correct file.

Closing the file, I neared the door putting my hand by the door to knock, but just when I was about to, it opened.

I took a step back letting the person come through. But I paused seeing a familiar face come to face me.

"Ms.Ka?"

"O-oh, R-Rose..? W-what're you doing here?"

"I, um, work here? Haha.."

I glance at her figure up and down. Her hair, which was usually in either a tight bun or a tight low pony any time I saw her at RM Corp, was down and seemed ruffled.

"O-oh, right. Well I have to get going back to Mr.Kim I have to deliver some signed papers back to him." She lets out a small laugh. I look down to see that there was no papers on her whatsoever. Ms.Ka rakes her hair back with her fingers trying to fix up any loose strands to tidy herself up.

"Ah, ok. I'll be seeing you around then."

She nods and we both bow to each other. She walks away and I watch as she turns the corner.

I turn back towards the door. Being a little hesitant I knocked.

"Yes?"

"I have some files for you, sir."

"One second."

A few seconds passed before a 'come in' was heard on the other side of the door.

As I took a step in, Mr.Helth was fixing a pile of papers on his desk. He brush his hair back to fix the misplaced strands on his head.

I looked down at his crooked tie, he followed my eyes and quickly fixed it.

"Ahem..were you able to finish up with the team?" He asked.

Did they..

Were they actually..

What...?!

"Ah, yes . I actually have some things for you." I place the folders down and continue the conversation about the meeting.

••
Namjoon POV
I tap my pen on my laptop. I couldn't concentrate on anything.

The only thing going on in my brain was my Uncles words. I sigh and lay back on my chair. I still had about a week left. It seemed that there was no way out.

I'm stuck in this trap.

I close my eyes. Rose's face came into my mind. I open my eyes slowly remembering how much easier everything had seemed when she was here.

"..you still like her don't you?"

I shake my head as what Brian asked replayed.

I..can't. It's not right..

But..

I ruffle my hair getting frustrated. I pull my sleeve up to check the time.

9:00

Let's just call it a night..
••
My mind wandered even while driving. I wanted to be alone tonight rather then having my driver take me home.

I didn't notice but I had ended up taking myself to where Rose and I were suppose to have our first date. The open sign on their door seemed like it was laughing in my face.

I turned the car, parking near by the store.

"Maybe I do.." I lay my head back starting at the white lights illuminating the sign above the store. I start remembering how we joked that our date was cursed, letting a smile fall on my face.

Everything happening now is just making me want to run away, but how can I?

Two figures approach towards the store, my eyes immediately widen and I sit up.

"R-Rose..?"

She was laughing. I felt myself stop breathing, and my heat beat start to quicken.

I squint my eyes trying to see who she was walking with.

My teeth clench up seeing them give her a side hug. My eyebrows knit together as the two come more visible under the white light.

"Jimin..?"

••
Did you miss me😛
Well I missed you guys
Keep going 030