36

Rose POV
"Everything ready?" Mr.Helth asked, we were walking towards the building of the convention.

"Yes sir. I have everything that you listed." He smiles as I opened the door. "Thank you."

It didn't seem so bad right now. Nothing suspicious came into my site during the past few days. But I can't let my guard down, especially when Jin is working to help me.

We walk through the hallways making our way towards a large stage. Tables covered in red velvet cloth where spread across the room below the stage. At each table were CEO's of different companies that I had seen in magazines and profiles I've looked at.

"Whoa.." I quietly glance around the room admiring the designs of the walls and pillars. It looked so fancy.

"Ah, we can sit over there." Mr.Helth said waving at some older men, who I assume were his friends.

I walked over with him and pull out a chair letting him take his seat. He voiced a small thank you and turned to his friend to starting a conversation.

I pull out my chair and take a seat, looking around the room to see what was going to happen. Just as I finish my scan..my heart dropped.

On the table across from me, I see..Namjoon.

His eyebrow twitches up as he glances from me and Mr.Helth. My eyes immediately go down to my lap. I didn't realize I'd see him so quickly. I feel my mouth become dry.

••
3rd POV

"Yes I suppose it will." Maxwell laughs ending his conversation with his companion.

He looks around and lands his eyes to his right where he sees Rose sitting with her eyes down.

"Hm..?"

He looks around only to see Namjoon clenching his jaw, looking towards the stage. A smug look comes to place on his lips.

He quickly drops his smile and turns to Rose. "Ms.Park? Are you ok?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"You seem a bit out of it." He let out a small laugh.

"O-oh. I'm sorry, I was just..thinking." He smiles at her. "I noticed."

"Hello everyone! If I could have your attention!" At the top of the stage, a women wearing a blue dress comes forwards speaking into a mike.

"It's starting, don't worry it'll be over soon." Maxwell tells Rose as she smiles back.

Rose POV
The convention was passing by quickly, I tried not to make contact with Namjoon. I could tell he was angry, he must feel so betrayed.

I let out a sigh continuing to watch as the speaker reads from their paper.

After a few minutes I tapped on Mr.Helth's arm causing him to look towards me. "I'm going go to the restroom." I whisper.

He nods and motions to the hallway leading to the hallway. I thank him as I get up, and with a quick motion I couldn't stop myself from looking towards where Namjoon was.

"He's not there.." I whisper to myself.

I quickly turn my head and walk towards the bathroom. I look towards the tops of the walls looking for the bathroom sign as I enter the hallway.

"Ah, there it is-"

I stop myself from taking another step as a familiar face comes into my view only a few feet away.

"N-Namjoon.." My voice is barely audible over the announcers. I gulp staring at his form.

His eyes went dark as his hands found their way into the pockets of his pants. His eyes meet mine as we stare at each other.