15

Rose POV
Everyone was starting to leave. People were wrapping themselves in their light coats and heading outside to call a cab or carpool with their fellow companions.

I glanced toward the bamboo wooden door hat I had last seen Mr.Kim go inside. I haven't seen him this entire night, he couldn't have gone home..

"Rose, I'll drop you at home. Just let me use the bathroom." Jimin walked passed me toward the bathroom. I turned my head and headed toward those bamboo doors.

I knocked twice calling his name. "Mr.Kim? Are you in there?" I lean my ear to the door and try to listen. I didn't hear anything. Maybe he had gone.

I opened the door slowly but stopped when I heard a groan. I paused. No way..I tried looking inside shielding my eyes just in case there might be something I might not want to see.

I sighed in relief when I saw just Mr.Kim there. But then I noticed the multiple glasses of empty beer cup and bottles of soju on the table in front of Mr.Kim.

Did he drink all of that? Jeez..

I walked closer and bent down closer to his chair. He was laying his head on the table, his arms cushioning him "Mr.Kim?" I shook his arm trying to see if he was conscious. He groaned and turned his head to the other side.

"Rose? What're yo- Namjoon? Did he drink?!" I turn around to meet Jimin's eyes which were now focused on Mr.Kim's unconscious figure.

"Yea, looks like a lot too." I pointed toward the empty bottles and cups. "He usually doesn't drink this much..." Jimin sighed walking closer. "Wait, did his uncle visit him?" He looked at me concern in his eyes.

"He had lunch with Mr.Kim. Why? What's wro-" I stopped as Mr.Kim groaned again turning his head back toward the two of us.

His eyes opened slightly, he stared at me and then slowly moved down to Jimin. He started laughing. "Haha Jimin! Haha guess who came? My uncle!!" He laughed lifting himself off the table. "He gave me the exact speech."

"Jeez Namjoon...you're still drowning yourself in alcohol? You know what happened wasn't your fault. You're uncle is just putting ideas in your head." Jimin sighed and moved the cups and beer cans out of the way.

Mr.Kim started laughing and drifted off into a slumber. "Come on Rose let's call his limo and send him home."

"About that, Mr.Kim sent driver Lee home for he rest of the day." I say with a small awkward laugh. "What?! Why?"

"He said that he should at least give the poor man a day or two off since he's been working non stop." Jimin huffed and stared at the belonging with his hands on his hips.

"Alright we got no other choice. You grab his left arm I'll grab his right. Let's get this idiot home." He reached out for Mr.Kim's arm, I grabbed his other arm and proceeded to do the same thing. When we finally exited the store we sat Mr.Kim down on a nearby bench while Jimin went to get his car.

I tried to looking in the pockets of his coat to find the key to his house but I couldn't find one. When Jimin came, we both took ahold of Mr.Kim and stuffed him into the car. I put his seatbelt on him and stayed in the back just in case he did something.

As Jimin started to drive I leaned in closer to his ear. "Jimin..we might have a problem..I couldn't find his house key." He came to a hard stop at a stop light and looked back at me.

I awkwardly smiled. He brushed his hair back and thought. "Wait, I think his place is a coded. Do you know a number code by chance?" He started to drive again. I thought for a while. "I-"

Jimin's phone started to ring. I looked at him waiting for him to pick up. "Eomma? No, it's fine just tell me. Ok..WHAT?! Is he ok?! Ok hang on I'm coming." He quickly hung up the phone. "Rose, something came up with my parents, do you know the code-"

"Jimin it's alright. I'll bring Mr.Kim to my house he can stay there. You should go to your parent quick."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, it's fine, you need to go."

"Ok..thank you." I smiled as he glanced at me before heading toward my house. He helped me get Mr.Kim out of the car in front of the apartment building. He offered to help me all the way to my floor but I rejected saying I could just ask a staff member for help.

Jimin thanked me again and drove away saying that he'll send me a text when everything has calmed down. I watched his car turn into a corner and disappear from my sight.

I took a deep breath and turned to Mr.Kim. He was out. I peaked into the building and to my luck there was no one in sight. "Well I guess I'll just take him up all the way.."

I stretched a bit and pulled Mr.Kim up, putting his arm over my shoulder. With heavy steps I managed to get him inside my apartment.

I dragged him to my room and put him down on my bed as gently as I could. Finally being free of the weight I let out a breath stretching my arms.

I place my hands on my hips and stare at his figure. His cheeks were crimson pink from the alcohol. I've never seen Mr.Kim in such a state as this. I get closer and take off his shoes, once they were off I reach for his tie attempting to loosen his clothing.

As toon as the tie was off he mumbled and reached for his dress shirt. "Hot.." he mumbled again. My eyes widen as I realize what he was going to do.

"Wait! No, Mr.Kim." I hold on to his wrist trying to get him to stop. He gonna and tried to get out of my grip. I quickly look around the room looking for something to fan him with.

Then I remember. Duh? I quickly rush toward the fan switch which activated the large fan on the roof of my room. I watch as Mr.Kim relaxes a little, falling back to sleep. I sigh and feel the air from the fan.

I gather my towels and clothes to head into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I come back drying my hair with the towel, but as I was about to enter my room I freeze.

There on my bed was Mr.Kim...shirtless. His toned arms and chest exposed to the cold air. I feel myself heating up. Get a hold of yourself Rose he's your boss!

I came slightly closer and covered him up with the blanket on my bed.

••

Allo!! How are you all? I hope you're well and hopefully not stressed. We're reaching climax town soon :))

 We're reaching climax town soon :))

Ily all💜
Please vote and comment.