CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

sorry if this is shit i cant find my plots on my laptop anymore and i dont know what ending i had planned for which book :))) so now i have to improvise with all my fics

***

When Taehyung woke up the next morning, he heard silent sniffles from beneath him. He was still cuddled up between Jungkook's legs, unintentionally pressing his lips against Jungkook's hardened dick. The boy was still awake, unable to sleep the whole damn night. The sun was already up, shining softly through the window. It drowned the room in a pretty orange light, making Jungkook's pretty cheeks shine so smoothly.

"Why are you crying?", Taehyung asked surprised after moving away from the boy's dick and laid down besides him. The boy was still cuffed to the bed. "I'm not", Kook argued, facing the other wall to avoid looking at Taehyung who had worry written all over his face. "Those tears don't come out of nowhere-, tell me what's wrong."

"You just left me hanging", Jungkook whimpered, "I was horny all night. And you didn't give two fucks about helping me out because you were asleep." He seemed really pissed off, pouting his lips as he tried to stop himself from crying.

"That's why you're crying?", Taehyung chuckled. "God, you're so cute."
He leaned over and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's cheeks. "You cry because I'm not getting you off after you behaved like the biggest idiot ever", he stated and couldn't stop himself from giggling.

"You're so unfair. You know exactly how much I want to sleep with you, yet you do this", Jungkook grumbled. "What did I ever do to you to deserve this treatment?"

"You ruined my life and left me", Taehyung shrugged and then grabbed the key for the handcuffs and uncuffed Jungkook, letting him free. "Next time you just stay in your own room, alright?"

What he didn't consider was that Jungkook was strong-, and still horny.
So all he did was pushing Taehyung down into the mattress, getting on top of him. "Next time you'll just do what I want", he explained and then pressed his hands onto Taehyung's shoulders to hold him down, "Are you gonna fuck me now or what?"

Taehyung just grinned amused, "Must suck to be a bottom and depending on me doing you, huh?"
"Fuck off", Jungkook snapped and pulled Taehyung's pants down, "I'll just ride you, you can't do shit about that."

"Do that", Taehyung hummed, eyeing Jungkook who was struggling a little to be in control, looking around helplessly.
"Why are you like this?", Jungkook hissed, "I just want sex with you-, why are you so stubborn?"

"Because you've always just been over my dick", Taehyung shrugged, "You're just proving that I wasn't wrong with the impression I have of you."

"Can I remind you that we had sex contract? Which you specifically wanted? Who's the one who's just about sex now, huh?!", Jungkook grumbled. "Let's make a contract like this again."

"No"

"Why not?", Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Because I prefer fucking other people", Taehyung lied, "You're not what I want anymore, Kook."
The younger gasped in shock, starting to touch Taehyung's length, he just had to show him what he got. It would all go back to normal if they just slept together for one time, Jungkook was convinced of that.
"That's bullshit", Jungkook commented, "We both know damn well that you will always want me."

Taehyung lifted an eyebrow, watching Jungkook getting him hard slowly but surely.
"See, your dick is getting hard at my smallest touch", the younger said proudly, "I'm yours. You don't like fucking other people."