CHAPTER TWO

i tried a new writing method n suddenly i had 4.2k words im sorry that its such a long chapter oops-

***

Jungkook's eyes went wide once they entered Taehyung's huge dining hall. Walls held in red, black curtains pulled close in front of huge windows.
"Dude what the hell-"

"What?", Taehyung turned his head, drawing his attention to the younger boy who was still gasping at everything he was seeing. Which wasn't much though. A huge chandelier dangling down the ceiling in the middle of the room, right above the huge dining table.
Two chairs and the table and that was about it, there wasn't much more furniture in here.

Still it was huge.

"Your dining room is the size of my parents' whole apartment." Jungkook crossed his arms, lifting his eyebrows in disbelief. A guy only three years older than him could never be earning so much money to afford all of that, could he?
"As I said, I earn quite an amount of money", Taehyung hummed, a bit more quiet than before. He usually didn't invite people over to avoid exactly that kind of reaction. Of course it was too much money for someone who was still a kid in his mind.
He worked hard for all of this though, 12 hour shifts 7 days a week with restless nights and a tiring schedule. Constantly rushing from place to place, smiling for a new photoshoot everyday while having to keep a clean image of himself to the public.

That basically meant no relationships, no open sharing his opinions and most importantly-, as a model he could never have a bad day. He had to look neat and perfect every single day.

If you ask Jungkook, Taehyung was effortlessly beautiful anyway so that wasn't much of a task for the older.

"But you literally only have a table and two chairs in here, why don't you decorate it more-", the boy asked, thinking back to his parents' house which was full of flowers and colors. Pictures everywhere and another theme for every room. His mother loved decorating and so did Jungkook, a house like Taehyung's-, it felt empty and strange to the younger.

"I have no time for decoration and what would it change except for more stuff that doesn't mean shit to me?"

"I like it when houses are prettily decorated and have nice stuff everywhere. It makes it feel like home, y'know?"
"It never really felt like home anyway", the older shrugged, looking through his room for a while quite expressionless. He had no idea what emotions he connected to his house. Sure, it was a nice house and he was lucky to own it at his age, yet he couldn't get that feeling of home when he walked in here.
It nearly always felt as if something was missing.

"Even more a reason to get this house a little bit comfier!", Kook squeaked in excitement, already planning which color he'd paint this room and how nice it'll look with some flowers and a bit more stuff in here.
"Maybe someday~, are you hungry?", the older switched the topic quickly.

"Not much, I'd prefer asking you some questions before we eat or anything."
"Alright, let's sit down." Taehyung offered and then lead the younger over to the table, pulling out a chair for him like the gentleman he was. Jungkook's cheeks flushed a little red as he sat down and couldn't help but get flustered at that small gesture. No one ever did something simple as that for him before. Maybe because he never dated anyone and when it's girls he usually had to do those things but it felt so much better if he got his own gentleman without having to be one himself.

"So what's on your mind, sweetie?"
"Don't call me that."
"Don't you like nicknames?"
"No"
"Okay sorry." Taehyung chuckled softly, biting his lips which made Jungkook immediately look away to avoid another unwanted accident between his legs. He was sensitive as fuck when it comes to this young man. Taehyung just had something about him that made Jungkook want to lay down and spread his legs all day every day.