CHAPTER SEVEN

ugh i'm so sorry this chapter is almost 4k words again sksjks i tried to keep it short )):

***

It was around 10 am already when Jungkook woke up the next morning, awaken by loud giggles coming from downstairs and a dog barking?
"Dude", Jungkook held his head which was quite hurting from being hungover after having a few too many drinks last night before Taehyung picked him up from that bar. And before-, oh shit. They had sex.
Jungkook's eyes went wide and he sat straight up in bed within seconds, throwing the blanket aside to see himself still being naked and covered in hickeys. "Oh, holy-", he gulped dryly, memories coming back to his mind of how he was riding Taehyung last night, all cocky and bratty as if it wasn't his first time and he had done that a billion times.

Well he hadn't.
And now he was freaking out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", he tried to catch his breath as he got out of bed, a pain making him whimper and sit back down. Damnit. "TAEHYUNG", he yelled out loudly after a few seconds of panicking. Why couldn't he walk?! The fuck happened-

Instead of Taehyung someone else came running upstairs, with tiny steps and the annoying giggling noise from before. "Taehyung's busy!~ How can I help~"

It was that stupid minion from yesterday.
That boyfriend from Taehyung's co-actor. Jimin or whatever the fuck his name was.

"You can't", Jungkook groaned out, "Go get Taehyung!"
Jimin was a little startled when he saw Jungkook sitting there naked and full with kissing marks.

"Oh god, you guys really need jesus."
Jimin crossed his arms as he walked over and handed Jungkook a pair of boxers that was put besides the bed along with a shirt to put on. Taehyung must have thought about Jungkook this morning, well knowing that walking wasn't going to be one of his talents.

"Shut the fuck up", Kook grumbled, putting on the boxers while whimpering in pain all the time. "Don't act as if you wouldn't get dick every night", he snapped at Jimin, looking at him full on judging.

"I don't. We wait till marriage."
"Oh fuck off, stop lying", Jungkook rolled his eyes and then grabbed the boy's hand. "Help me get downstairs I need to kill Taehyung."

"What for?", Jimin asked in confusion. "I mean I get it, sometimes I get that feeling too when Yoongi is talking to other people, then I want to kill him too. But instead of doing that I make him horny so I get his attention."

"Why am I even talking to you", Jungkook sighed and then started limping on his own out of the room. "Because we're friends", Jimin replied, hopping after him with the biggest smile on his face. "Never had a friend before."

"I wonder why"

The boys arrived downstairs a little while later, Jungkook indeed needing the help of Jimin when it came to getting down the stairs.
And when Taehyung saw Jungkook's face, he knew.

He fucked up.

"You fucking asshole", Jungkook blurted out, "What did you do to me, I can't feel my legs!"

Taehyung glanced up and down Jungkook's half naked body which was only covered by boxers, holding in a laugh when he turned his face back to Yoongi. They were talking about the script they had to learn for the show. Playing the main characters in an action movie demanded lots of time and studying to get all the lines right.

"I'm talking to you", Jungkook said sharply, limping over to Taehyung.

"And I'm working", the older replied calmly, "Get something to eat and have some patience."
"Oh no no no." Jungkook grabbed the script and stepped back. "You bitch ripped my ass."