CHAPTER FOUR

everyone who knows me n my books will know what's up when they'll read the word yoghurt 👇 there

***

"Good Morning, Sweetheart!" 

Another day, another side of Taehyung apparently. 

Today he walked in with the biggest smile on his face and a yoghurt in his left hand. "I hope you slept well, today is gonna be a fucking amazing day!" 

Jungkook wasn't even fully awake yet, he opened one eye then shut it again when he heard Taehyung opening the curtains to let sunlight in. This was a whole other Taehyung than yesterday, the grumpy guy who sat at the window and stared at people on the street. 

"It's 7am, Taehyung. Calm down", Jungkook grumbled, pulling his blanket above his head. 

"Exactly! We're late. I'll take you to my company today, we'll go to a photoshoot!" 

"Great", Jungkook let out, not quite amused by the fact that he had to spend his whole day with adults who were working with Taehyung on serious stuff. If it was on Jungkook, they'd just hang out alone all day. 

"So", Taehyung pulled away the blanket and sat down next to Jungkook, grinning way to wide. Kook let out a sigh and then finally opened up his eyes, "What do you want?", he grumbled. 

"Nothing much", Taehyung said dangerously slow, wiggling his eyebrows while his eyes glanced down Jungkook's naked body. 

Yes, he slept naked. 

"Why are you holding yoghurt in your hand", Jungkook asked, followed by a sigh when Taehyung's smirk got even wider. "It's what I always eat for breakfast", Taehyung explained shortly, touching Jungkook's abs fascinated. 

"You're quite muscular even though your such a babie still." 

"Innocence has nothing to do with muscles", Jungkook hummed. "Plus the kitchen is downstairs, why won't you eat your yoghurt there and leave me alone for like one more hour?" 

Taehyung didn't move an inch. All he did was looking away shyly, his dark lashes making his eyes seem lighter than usual in the sunlight. "Okay what do you want? Jesus christ, you're more annoying than my mother in the mornings-" 

"I came here because I want to eat my yoghurt off your balls." 

"What", Jungkook's cheeks flushed red in seconds, embarrassment taking over him when he imagined how Taehyung must have laid in bed this morning, thinking about enjoying yoghurt off Jungkook's balls. 

"You heard me", Taehyung said quietly. 

"And you're nasty", Jungkook groaned, "My mother taught me that food isn't there to be played with."

"Your balls are though." 

"Taehyung!", Jungkook squeaked out, pulling the blanket back on top of him. 

"What? I'm horny, let me live", Taehyung pouted, crawling closer, lifting up the blanket to wrap his arms and legs around Jungkook beneath it. "Please? Come on! You'll like it!" 

"It's seven am", Jungkook whined, "How can you be horny already-" 

"Had a dream about you",Taehyung admitted, rolling his eyes. "My whole bed sheet is wet now! Thanks to you, you owe me that." 

"I don't owe you shit", Kook whined, "It's not my fault you got horny over it in your dreams, idiot." 

Taehyung kept pouting like a huge baby, lips looking too kissable right now. The younger couldn't hide his flustered smile when Taehyung started kissing his cheeks, forehead and nose. "Please let me eat yoghurt off your balls!", he whined with his low voice hinted by a cute little high-pitch.