"And which one is yours?" Sirius asked George.

       "The one to its left." George pointed.

        "I see, I see." Sirius nodded. "Which means that one is the guest room. Great!" With that, he caught us all off guard when he took a hold of the trunk and started carrying it toward the third room.

       "Sirius? What are you doing?" I asked, following after him with Fred. "Is that why you suggested to help me? So you could make sure I'd stay in the guest room?"

        "Finally caught up, have you?" he said with a grin, putting down the trunk. "Take it from me; moving days are dangerous."

        "But —" I opened my mouth to retort, but Sirius cut me off, turning to face Fred and I.

      "Now, listen here, you two," he started sternly. "There's one rule that I want you to follow while you stay under the same roof."

        "Which is?" I raised a brow at him, folding my arms.

       "The five-inches-rule."

       "The what?" Fred questioned.

      "It's exactly as it sounds," Sirius went on. "On your stay here, you two will have to keep five inches apart at all time — hey, don't look at me that way! I'm just gonna assume that father will murder me if he ever knew I let his daughter live with a guy."

        "Ugh, fine!" I finally said in defeat. "I'll stay in the guest room."

       Fred gave me a look of shock, but Sirius smiled, clapping his hands together. "Good. Now let's go back to the Burrow. The others will arrive soon and I'd kill for some cake right now."

       So with that, he went back downstairs along with George, leaving Fred and I alone in the flat.

       "Are you really planning on staying in the guest room?" Fred raised a brow at me.

       "Of course I will. When my uncle says I shouldn't stay in your room, then I won't." I shrugged, but then gave a mischievous smile. "But he didn't say you couldn't sleep in the guest room."

***

That night, Remus, Tonks, Bill, and Fluer joined us for a small birthday party as Mrs. Weasley brought out her delicious home-made cake.

        After dinner, I stood up to help Mrs. Weasley clear out the table, but she stopped me, insisting that I don't have to work on my birthday.

       I was going to thank her again, but my attention was caught by Fred, who cleared  his throat behind me.

       "Can we talk? In private?" he asked and so I nodded, following him outside the house and toward the field ahead, the beautiful starry night above us.

       I gulped as he finally came to a stop. I thought he was going to talk to me about the joke I had made that morning. Had I really made him that uncomfortable?

       "Look, Fred, I'm sorry —"

       "Do you know what this place is?" he said, cutting me off as if he hadn't even heard me.

        I stared up at him. "What do you mean?"

        "This place... three years ago," he said with a smile goofily. "Our first kiss, remember?"

        I chuckled, going on tiptoes to place a kiss on his lips. "How could I ever forget?"

       "Well — um — I know I'm not a great boyfriend — I mean sure, I'm very handsome and all," I giggled at that, "but the point is — I might not show how much I care for you — but I want you to know that — that I love you so much, Lex."

       I only smiled, being overwhelmed my emotions and feeling speechless as I looked up at him with a smile.

      "Therefore," Fred went on before I could say anything, "I wanted to hereby thank your parents for doing the dirty nine months before this date in conclusion of bringing you to this world."

       I roared with laughter, shaking my head at him in disbelief. "You can't keep it serious for once, can you?"

       "Nope." Fred grinned. "Trust me. I tried. But being an idiot is now second nature to me."

        "No arguing on that," I said with a smile and so Fred leaned down to bring me into another kiss, this time more passionately.

       After what felt like long minutes, he finally pulled away, his ears slightly red as he smiled sheepishly down at me.

       "Right... er..." he cleared his throat, taking a step away from me. "I — I actually wanted to give you something."

        "Oooh, a gift?" I said cheerfully. "Hopefully this one wouldn't blow up in my face."

         "It's not anything like that. Trust me."

         "You've pranked me twice in these three years with your gifts. I think it's reasonable to say that I'm way past trusting you."

        Fred smiled. "Well, then hopefully this will change your mind."

       With that, he dug into his coat's inner pocket, taking out a small box. The moment he opened it up, I gasped, my eyes widening at what I saw inside.