Chapter 26: Unexpected Trip

Nash POV

I'm at England right now. I was upset that I left Lexi, but I promised her ill be back. I'm still in contact with her and I have a big surprise for her when I come back. I also left the shirt she uses when we did the dirty. So it would remind her because why not.

"So which one are you picking?" Cameron asked me. "I don't know. they're all beautiful" I said. "Choose wisely. she has to love it or she won't wear it." Cameron said and I laughed. "shut up and help me find a perfect one" I said and Cameron when to the other side of the store.

"Did you find one you like?" the old woman asked me. "No, I want a perfect one" I said and she smiled. "I got one just for you" she said and went to a back room. I waited for her. "This one" she said holding it out. "It's perfect"

"Grier! your up" Nancy said and I walked across the stage. I was smiling. I wasn't suppose to smile but this time I had a reason to. when the show ended me and Cameron went to a bar and got fucked up. I woke up with a bad hang over.

RING RING

My phone rang. it was so loud so I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Nash Grier?" the voice said. "Yes it's me, whose this?" I asked. "I have something you wouldn't want to get hurt" the stranger said. "what?" " Ill let you hear it yourself...... Nash Help Me!" It was Lexi. I got up from bed and ran to get changed while I'm still in the phone "Lexi! Where are you babe?!" I asked scared to death. "Nash it's Tate!" she said and I was about to speak but Tate interrupted me.

"I told you to watch out" He said laughing

"Fuck you were is she!"

"Uh uh uh No swearing. She fine. I haven't done anything to her. Yet"

"Don't you dare touch her. I swear I will......"

"What Nash? You ain't doing shit. You have 24 hours to get your girl. Call the cops and she's dead. Bring any friends and she's dead. I'll send you the address when theirs 12 hours left." He said and hung up. I threw my phone and punched everything. Cameron came barging in my hotel room. "What the fuck Nash? Calm down!" Cameron said but I didn't listened so he pinned me against the wall. "What happen Nash?" He said and tears ran down my face. "He has Lexi" I said. Cameron knows who I'm talking about. "Lets go back to Ireland" He said and we ran out the hotel. "To the airport" Cam said to the taxi man and we were on our way.

"A flight to Ireland!" cam said. "No. A flight to LA" I said and cam stood their confused. The lady gave us our tickets and we rushed to the plane. it was a jet. So it will take at least 8 hours to get to LA. We took our seats and the plane started and we were on our way to LA. "Nash were we going?" Cam asked. "Were gonna get some friends." I said.

"What can we help you with?" Taylor asked. "I need you to help me get my girlfriend" I said and they stood their confused. I told them the whole story in 5 minutes and they understood. " Lets go the basement" Jack J said and we followed. I was impressed. It was a room full of guns and knifes. "Take One everyone" Jack G said and we all took one.

"Lets go get your Girl" Jack and Jack said in unison and we headed to Taylor's private jet. I didn't know he was rich. It was Taylor, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Carter, Matthew, Hayes, Cameron, Aaron, and I.

I will kill him if I have to.

I can't imagine Shawn being a badass. He's just too sweet ❤️

THE STORY IS CLOSE TO ITS ENDING SO YASS HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DID YOU KNOW WHAT NASH WAS BUYING IN THE BEGINNING?

Maggie.xX