Chapter 16:Your leaving me?

Nash POV

Im looking trough the fridge for something to eat. Im not hungry but who eats when their hungry? Everyone eats for fun. Right?

*Ding Dong*

"ILL GET IT!" I said just so the maid wont come. I don't her to waist her time on opening the door. Im not that useless. I opened the door and saw Lexi. The sad lexi, her eyes are bloodshot red and swollen. I hugged her and let her cry to my shoulder. I grabbed her arm and directed her to my room. When we got there i closed the door and holded her until she was ready to talk to me.

After a while of silence and crying lexi she finally spoke up.

"I don't know who is my real dad" She said and it suprises me. "How? Didn't you meet him today at starbucks?" I asked confused. "He is not my dad. I thought he was my dad. He just confessed to me that he is not my biological father and that only my mother knows who he is......but my mother....i cant ask her anything" She said refering to her abuse. Yes i found out she gets abused and dont ask me why i know or how i know. She kept crying and i knew that their is something she is hiding. "Babe....Whats wrong? I know your hiding something" I said holded her face between my hands just so she would look at me in the eyes. "I-i....M-my father asked me to move to ireland with him" She said and that made my heart stop.

Lexi. My girl. She is gonna leave me?

"Nash, Im not sure if i should go" She said. I cant believe she is actually thinking about leaving me. Would she leave me? I thought she loved me?

"Your gonna leave me?" I said really sad and my voice cracked. Great i think im gonna start to cry.

"I didn't say that Nash" She said.

"But your actually thinking about it. Lexi i thought you loved me" I said. With tears in my eyes. "I do love you Nash but if I leave with my dad the abusing would stop and i wont see my mother for the rest of my life" She said. "What about me lexi?! I know you would like to stop the abuse but if you leave i would have nothing left! The only people i care about is my family and You! What would i say to sky when you leave?! You know damn well that sky loves you like a sister and your gonna leave all of our love behind for a man that isn't even your real dad?!" I said. I was pissed now. How could she leave me? Then Boom! She slapped me.

"HE MAY NOT BE MY FATHER BUT I STILL LOVE HIM! He was there during my childhood and yea i know he left for two years but he came back just for me! I love you and sky and even hayes but..." She said and i interrupted her.

"BULLSHIT! IF YOU LOVED ME, SKY AND HAYES YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE US. DON't YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU REALLY MEAN TO ME?! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE YOUR MY NECESSITY!" I shouted at her. "YOU KNOW WHAT....FUCK IT DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT SINCE YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU A THOUSAND TIMES THAT I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" I said grabbing my shoes and left the room/house. I need to calm down. Im gonna go for a walk. Hopefully she would realize that leaving me would be a mistake.

Do you think lexi is gonna leave? Or would she stay with the people who love her?

Maggie.xX