Epilogue

Nash POV

I felt someone pulling on my bed sheet. I open my sleepy eyes to see a miniature me.

"What's up buddy?" I asked while picking him up and laying him down next to me. "Daddy I can't sleep"  Nik said rubbing his eyes with his small hand. "Why can't you sleep?" I asked and looked at him. "Nate keeps farting" he said and we both laughed. Till I felt another minature me pull on the sheets too. "Daddy I want to sleep next to Nicholas" Nathan said. They are always together and they are identical twins so its hard for people to know whose Nate and whose Nik. But they are my 5 year old twin boys so I know who is who.

(Nate and Nathan are the same person its just his nickname)
(Nik and Nathan are the same person also. Just a nickname)

I pick up Nik and laid him next to nate. In between Lexi and I. I love my family and I wouldn't change anything about it. My boys look just like me and they'll be respectful to women because I will raise them the correct way. They know I love them and the beautiful woman who I wake up next to every morning.

Every one goes through their ups and downs but its not always your life that fucks up because your the one who creates it. You just have to be strong enough to stay in it and think of better solutions to life than running away all the time.

If you were wondering Cameron got married and has a little girl named Charlotte. I obviously have two boys and they are very protective over her. Soon I'll grow old with Lexi and I'll live my happily ever after. I remember when I was a jerk to her in high school and look at what happen. I ended up with her because I never relized that even the nerdiest, prettiest, and that quiet girl in the back of the class are people who have feelings just like you and every one in this world.

Lexi was the bright light to my dark soul. That light that was trying so hard to be seen. (Shawn) I finally saw it and I'm god damn grateful for it.

(A//N)

BAM END OFF THIS BOOK SORRY I KNOW THIS EPILOGUE IS SUPER SHORT. THANK YOU FOR READING SORRY IF THIS BOOK WAS CONFUSING IN ANY WAY BUT I TRIED MY BEST AND I THINK IT WAS GOOD BEING MY FIRST BOOK. THERE WILL MAYBE BE A SEQUEL BUT IM NOT SURE. IF THEIR IS A SEQUEL ITS GONNA BE ABOUT NATE AND NIK FALLING IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THEY DIDNT EXPECT. IT WOULD BE A SHOCKER TO CAM AND NASH. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO SUPPORTED ME IN THIS BOOK.

COMMENT!!!!
SHARE
VOTE!!!!!!!

Maggie.xX