Chapter 12: The Park

Nash POV

Im so fucking happy she said Yes. I love her so fucking much. I promised myself that i wouldn't love anyone else but camila. But i guess my heart thinks the opposite of what my brain does.

"You wanna go to the park? Its only like a 15 minute walk" I said to her and she nodded. I grabbed her hand and entwined it with mines. Her hand fits in mine like its made just for me. We are perfect together.

~15 minutes later~

~15 minutes later~

"Wow this park is beautiful" She said. If only she knew that their is nothing as beautiful as her.

"Yea, it is do u wanna go walk around or something?"

"Yea, ill like that" She said and we walked.

"Here" I said giving her my jacket because it looked like she was cold.

"Oh Thanks"

"No problem Babe" I said and she looked suprised and she smiled.

"Babe?" She said.

"Yea Babe You dont like it?" I said while frowning

" I love it....its just that no one ever cared for me like this. What makes you like me nash? Their are thousands of girl wayyy prettier than me but you choose the ugly girl from school that they bully" She said and i stopped walking and faced her.

"Lexi, I don't give a fuck about what people say about us. I fucking love you. Those thousand girls that you said. They are nothing compared to you. You are very special because you are mine. I will never let you go. And to answer your question. What makes me like you is everything. Your eyes. Your smile. The way you hide your hands in your hoodie whenever your nervous" I said while putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. I was about to kiss her when we got interupted.

"Lexi?" The stranger said.

"Um...How do you know my name?" She said and i was about to beat the shit out of this man .

"It's me, My baby girl, Im Austin"

Vote
Comment
Share

Maggie.xX