Chapter 8: Brokenhearted

Nash POV

"Lexi, I think i love you" I said without thinking. Wait. I love lexi? I didnt know these words were gonna come out but it did. I was shocked myself just like she was shocked.

"You dont love me nash" She said and moved away from me.

"Yes i do, I fucking love you, I didnt even know i loved you, until.....that kiss......That was more than just a kiss lexi, Tell me you feel what i felt" I said hoping she would tell me she felt the conection.

"Nash, I felt nothing" She said and slammed the door. I was alone now in my room.

Lexi POV

I cried and cried my way home. I just lied to Nash. I did feel the connection but i didnt want to admit it. While walking home it started to rain. I loved the rain.

Why?

Why?

Because no one can see me cry under the rain. A little cliché but it's true. I was half way their when someone caught my eye. I turned around, In hope they didnt see me.

"Lexi?"

Spoke to soon "Hi cameron......and matt" I said looking at both of them.

"Are you ok lexi?" Matt said to me.

"Im fine" I lied.

"No you are not, Whats wrong?" Cameron said.

"I really dont want to talk about it" I confessed and they understand.

"Do you wanna go with us? We are about to go eat"Matt said and i smiled.

"No, thanks though it getting kinda late and i dont wanna get home late" I said

"Ok, cya at school lexi" They both said and hugged me goodbye. I ran home because it was late and my mom was home today.

I opened the front door and i got hit.

Mom

"Where were you whore?" She said to me.

"I was finishing up a project" I said touching my face by the hard hit. She grabbed my hair and screamed at my face.

"What your project? Huh? Opening your legs?" She said and threw me on the floor. Before i could respond she started kicking me. I was coughing blood but she kept kicking me until i blacked out.

Nash POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I was woken up by the alarm. I went to the mirror to check myself out. I saw that my eyes were puffy.

Yes I cried until i went to sleep

I changed into khaki pants, Red shoes and Tank top. I left my hair messy and grabbed my backpack and headed down stairs.

"Sup N....ash" Hayes said when he saw me.

"Stop looking at me, I know i look like hell" I said and he kept starring at me.

"I heard you and lexi screaming last night" He said looking down at his cereal.

"I thought no one was home last night? Didn't you go with sky?" I asked. I was sure i was home alone.

"No i stayed and will took her. I was watching a movie in the theater room. Then I got bored of watching movies so i headed to my room and heard screaming in your room. I went inside my room and plugged in my earphones and blasted on music" He explained and i was glad he didnt listen too us. Beep i heard a car horn

"Thats cam i gotta go, Bye Hayes" I said tapping his shoulder and walked to cams car. "What did you do to her?" Cam said too me when i got inside and shutted the door.

"Well Hi to you too" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Drop the shit nash, what did you do to her?" He asked again and i sighted.

"We got into an argument" I confessed to cam and he sighted.

"What did you tell her now?" Cam said. Wow can you please stop talking. I got a bad headache.

"Nothing Cam, I didn't tell her nothing" I said to his face.

"Nothing huh? Really? If you didnt do 'nothing' then why was she crying under the rain?"

What?!

"Yes Nash she was crying" He said like he read my mind

"I dont know why she was crying, now leave me alone" I said

"Fine, but you will tell me, You look like shit by the way" He said and i rolled my eyes.

"I know i do, Now hurry up were gonna be late" I said and looked out the window.

Vote
Comment
Share