Chapter 9: Breakup

Nash POV

"Get your shit out my car" Cam said to me because i forgot my jacket in their last time.

"I am hold up goddammit!" I said and grabed my shit.

"Lets go" Cam said and we walked to the schools front doors.

"HEY BABE!" I squeaky anoying voice said to me

"Whachu talking about brittney?" I said confused....wait...hold up....HOLY FUCKING SHIT I FORGOT I WAS 'DATING' THIS CHICK!

"Stop messing with me silly" She said and kissed my cheek.Hell no im done with this girl. I dont even like her. I have my eyes on someone else.

"Um yeah can i talk to you?" I said to her.

"Sure what do you need?" She asked and her friends were around her.

"In private"I said to her and she looked confused.

"If you wanna date Brittney. You have to say everything infront of us" That bitch with a fucking dick face said to me.

"Alright then" I said and turned to brittney. Ima go hard on her.

"Im done with you and your dick faced friends" I said to her and walked away. I heard her gasp. I dont give a fuck about her.

"Damn my boy got some balls!" Matthew said to me.

"You heard that?" I asked him

"Yea and half of the school" He said.

"What how?"

"You said it a little too loud" He said. Ugh great just great.

~Later~

"Class sit with your partner" The teacher said.

Shit.

I walk over to lexi

"Uh...Hi" I said rubbing the back of my neck. She didnt even turn to look at me.

"So we present in 2 days" I said hoping for her to say something but she didnt

"So we present in 2 days" I said hoping for her to say something but she didnt. Im pissed right now.

"Would you just say something!" I said turning her around. I expected to see her beautiful face but no. It was brused and she had a cut in her lip.

"Oh my jesus christ Are you ok?" I said holding her face with my hands. She tried to cover her face.

"Lets go" I said to her and took her arm and walked out of class.

"Were you going nash?" Cam said behind me.

"Somewere can i borrow your car keys?" I said and he notted and tosed the keys and i walked to his car with lexi.

I opened the door for her and went to the drivers seat.

"W-were we G-going?" She stuttered.

"Im gonna take you to my secret place. It helps me be alone and think. I think you should see it." I said and smiled.

~25 Minutes later~

I opened the door for lexi and hold  her hand and walked. Im glad she didnt pull away.

"So..can you tell me what happened?" I said.

"I dont know... Its a private situation" She said sniffing. I stepped infront of her and grabbed her face.

"Lexi, You can tell me anything. I wont hurt you. You should know that by know. After i confessed my love for you. I hoped that you would like me too but its obvious you don't. Im trying my best Lexi. I love you ok...and i wont let no one hurt you. I might sound stupid but its the truth. I dont care if you hate me. My love for you is stronger than the hate you have for me." I said and i mean it all.

"Do you really love me Nash? You pushed me around and all of a sudden you come to me and say that you love me." She said and my face soften.

"I know you hate me and if you never want to talk to me again im ok with it. You dont understand how much you mean to me. I never felt this love. If you ask what i like about you...Lexi i love it all.....Just one smile and Ill die a thousand deaths for you" I said and mean it. She smiled. I felt like water right their. I was weak. Her smile made my world stop.

"I dont hate you Nash. I- i think i like you too" She said and my jaw dropped all the way down to hell.

"You dont know how long i waited for you to say that" I said and leaned in. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Lexi, Before we could go any further. I want you to know my story. My past that haunts me for life. The reason why im so mean and selfish. If you want to leave me after i tell you this. Just remember i love you......"

Vote
Comment
Share